Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2001 3:28:39 PM EDT
Something on gun sales coming up- headline news channel
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
wow, that almost sounded like pro gun coming from the Communist News Network!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't see anything on Headline News..
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw it in the AM.
They interviewed someone at a gunshop (didn't catch the name) but he went on to say that sales and range time are up.  He also mentioned the Red Cross fund drive held over at subguns.com.  Again, I didn't hear the shop name but I think they say it was in Manchester (NH?)
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know many of the details, but The Firing Line here in Manchester NH was raffling off a SMG with all the proceeds going to some charity offering relief to the attack victims.

That was probably the shop mentioned in the CNN story.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#5]
JLM & Sons (Manchester Firing Line?) Londonderry, NH.  Prizes as follows: M11-9 SMG, parts kit, 20 mags and can,,Armalite AR10-T,, Winchester Mod 94 Cherokee,, Bowers 223 can,,
Coastal 9mm can for M11-9,, Freedom Arms 22 can,, Socom Diamond AR lower,, Bowers CAC-22 can,, Glock 17,, 12 ga Duckbill barrel,, (2) MP5
mags.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#6]
GO JIM GO Jim !!!..

Here is the link to the cnn interview...pretty damn good!

[url]http://www.biggerhammer.net/videos/cnn_jlm.wmv[/url]

[img]http://www.finalfront.com/hosting/users/geepgeep/flagUSA.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top