Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2001 1:08:36 AM EDT
Today I saw this womenz park her American flag waiving and "God Bless America" bumpersticker  installed minivan in front of her American flag flying house. She gets out of the van and she is wearing a MILLION MOM MARCH shirt.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:37:17 AM EDT
[#1]
It's now PC to fly the flag. I doubt if this person, prior to Sept. 11, 2001 even owned a flag.

I have found it very amusing, how many people are trying to get a Flag since this tragedy occured.

What I haven't found amusing is, some people are stealing Flag's since they don't have one. [:(]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:47:14 AM EDT
[#3]

What I haven't found amusing is, some people are stealing Flag's since they don't have one. [:(]
View Quote

I'd like to know where the 3x5' cloth flag went off my front porch since yesterday. [:(!]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Well... wuz she hot?  [:P]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 2:36:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to know where the 3x5' cloth flag went off my front porch since yesterday. [:(!]
View Quote

Sorry to hear that! [:(!] I have taken to only putting my flag out when I'm at home, if I have to go out, I take it down [:(]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:01:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Roomie and I went to Wally World for twenty minutes, and come back to have it missing.  I guess that's what we get for going to WalMart. [B)]

Still pisses me off, though. It was a real, heavy cloth flag. Thing cost us a small fortune in ammo money. Not to mention it was cool as hell.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:45:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Sad it takes over 6000 people to die tragically for people to fly the Flag. Call them Neo Patriots, oh well, better late than never. Hopefully U.S.A bashing by our own citizens will be considered in bad taste for at least a few months.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 4:20:04 AM EDT
[#8]
TacCar makes a very good point, indeed. [:\]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:24:08 AM EDT
[#10]
[b]WTF?[/b]
Great title!

This is your change to do a womanz.  Those M's like it ruff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:49:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I call them "instant patriots".  

Unfortunately, they don't "get" the meaning of the word "Patriot".

Just another bleeding heart cause to most of them.  Hey, maybe we should take away more rights, and put the chisel to the foundation of this country.  That way the terrorist can't fly planes into buildings and hurt "America".  

WTF is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

When I saw this news story on the other night I reminded my wife that looters are to be shot. [pistol]

Used to be that I was the only one that would fly the flag on my block.  Then all the armchair patriots come out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#14]
It's sad to know there are a lot of dumb shitheads out there who think they can appear patriotic simply by buying the  symbol of patriotism, or worse yet, by STEALING it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top