Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2001 7:53:34 PM EDT
First of all the parking lot was completely full, which is unusual as every other time I have been there were only 1 or 2 cars max.

Lots of people buying stuff and it was so busy that the owner'w wife (never saw her before) was working the register. A guy was getting his kid a gun and others buying reloading supplies. Many were first time gun buyers from what I could gather because the owner had to keep explaining the gun laws.

I found some SKS, 2 chinese for $295 each, and 1 "russian" missing the bayonet for $395. They were all really messed up. I could not afford anything so I went to taco bell and stared at the ceiling.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
... yeah, they're a buzz here too. Gotta snicker at these folks that don't even realize they're gstting taken to the cleaners.
Snooping around, I did however find several pounds of gunpowder with "pre-WTC disaster" prices.
I snagged 'em.

... I try to avoid the Taco Bells around here, the emit a funny odor that lingers in your clothes if you stay there too long.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
...I could not afford anything so I went to taco bell and stared at the ceiling.
View Quote

How many panels did you count?
Or did you count the dimples in each panel this time?
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:31:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

... I try to avoid the Taco Bells around here, the emit a funny odor that lingers in your clothes if you stay there too long.
View Quote

Yup, especially the ones located near the animal shelters, although, most of those areas are now occupied by chinese buffets.
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/nogood.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, especially the ones located near the animal shelters, although, most of those areas are now occupied by chinese buffets.
View Quote

Mmmmm...Fluffy tacos.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I ate a
large bag of F-R-E-S-H
Kettle Corn purchased
right outside of the New Hampshire
building at the Big E yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 8:40:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I'll NEVER eat any unknown substance in ANY restaurant or buffet.  Or any foodstand in any country, anywhere anytime!

Take extra pre-caution when dining at foreign establishments.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 1:32:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I ate a
large bag of F-R-E-S-H
Kettle Corn purchased
right outside of the New Hampshire
building at the Big E yesterday.
View Quote

Ain't nothing like the real thing, hot and straight out of the kettle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I did go to the hardware store after taco bell. People keep staring at me and it is really beginning to bother me.

I still don't know if this rustoleum paint will work on my POS SKS stock refinishing project. I got some epoxy putty to fill in the gap where the stock halves were glued together (it is a chinese red plastic jungle stock), then I want to paint it matte black or even try to do some urban camo pattern.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 2:00:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Last time I ate at Taco Bell I got e-Coli and was shitting blood out of my ass for a week.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 4:22:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Last time I ate at Taco Bell I got e-Coli and was shitting blood out of my ass for a week.
View Quote

BAD VISUAL - [puke]

Kiwi
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#11]
The rustoleum was like $5.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top