Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2001 12:30:33 PM EDT
But!...the SOB's may have played themselves.

Fox News just reported that during the 5 days before the attack on the 11th, "someone" or some group made a HUGE number of "put" orders on the stock market. For the uninitiated a put is a "bet" that a particular stock is going to tank. They made 11x the number of "put's" over that 5 day period than the same time last year. ALL of the orders were against Airlines and Aircraft manufacturing companies. These of course are exactly the stocks hurt the most by the attack
THEY MADE A FORTUNE!!!!!!!!

BUT and this is a biiiiiiig but

They also may have made a VERY big mistake. There is now a paper trail.........a big neon arrow pointing right at the money men who financed the whole operation. The investigators just have to uncover it and track it back to Mr $$$$ and their collective asses are belong to US!!!

Link Posted: 9/20/2001 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Track the money and give it to me! I will finance a swarthy bunch of mercs to go in and squish them dead.

Now where'd I leave that OLD issue of Soldier of Fortune?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top