Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2001 7:38:41 PM EDT
Did anyone see the Sept 2001 article in Handgun magazine on the Colt CZ .40 pistol?  I have never owned a CZ, but they look like a nice gun.  Sure would like to have had one of those 500 Colt CZ's!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The CZ40 is really nice. Fits the hand very nicely. Feels familiar, like a 1911. I am very seriously considering purchasing one soon.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Operator, I am also think of joining you!  For $299 what do you have to lose
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had a CZ75 and a 75B for quite a while. CZ's fit your hand as well as a 1911 or Hi-Power.  They're arguably some of the best combat pistols in the world; if price is a consideration I don't think there's a better deal anywhere.  You will not be disappointed.

CZ apparently made a dao pistol for Colt, the Z40.  Current CZ40 is standard CZ action, either DA for first round & then SA thereafter, OR cocked & locked like a 1911 or BHP.

Lots more stuff at [url]www.cz40.net[/url].

hanko

...edited to make the link work...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top