Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2001 8:23:49 AM EDT
Howdy everyone!  It's been a WHILE since I've had the luxury to frequent this board on a regular basis.  But I have to admit, canceling the satellite and internet service was the best thing I've done in a while.

Since canceling both, I've dropped 30lbs. (working on the other 50!), read several books ([i]Making the Corps[/i] & currently reading [i]Fields of Fire[/i]), exercise every day, donated blood to the Red Cross, and spend more time with the wife & dogs (not necessarily in that order!![;)])

Still can't seem to get motivated with school though.  Been going since May of '94 and am just burnt out!!  Supposed to graduate this Dec. (can't make more than 1 "C") Grad school sucks!!

Well, just wanted to touch base with ya'll!

Keep Your Powder Dry!!
[b][i]Libertas an Mortis![/i][/b]

ps.  A suggestion I found on the net for the new WTC...

[img]http://www.fishmojo.com/photos/NewWTC.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#1]
OH YES!!! LOVE THE PIC!!! BTT!
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought someone might like it...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top