Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2001 9:19:24 AM EDT
Not to start a rumor, but the UN has a lot to gain here too. I wouldn't put it past them, after all they are jealous of our country and want to bring us down.
KenS
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't doubt that they are trying to figure a way to send "peace keeping" troops here right now. For our own good, of course.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm afraid a "peace keeping" force, at this
time, would [b]NOT[/b] have the desired effect.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Not going to happen but if the UN came in here today I go to war tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Attention K_mart shoppers, at the blue flashing light over on isle 22, we have blue beret targets on sale.
KenS
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#5]
drjarhead
I will go with you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 9:55:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I was just thinking it can't be Americans, the UN is still intact.  Damn!  This attack changes nothing.  If they try to take our freedom, they will be met with the same response.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#7]
When my TV went on (Sorry, didn't kill it yet )I thought the UN was hit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top