Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2006 7:13:52 AM EDT
My life looks like it might be getting back on track. I finally have a job again. Just accepted an offer to be a Paramedic at at an emergency clinic for $16.35/hr. I've been out of work since last July do to a politics at my last employer, where I was fired and then black balled. It feels great to be able to say I have a job. Now if i could only fogure out how to get my wife back everthing would be good.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:18:31 AM EDT
Congrats on the new job !

Focus on excelling @ your new job and then take a loooooooong look at why your wife is gone.

If she bailed due to the fact that you lost your job ..... may be a blessing in disguise that she's gone and you found out when you did what kind of a devoted partner you chose.

best of luck w/ your new job !
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:26:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wump:
My life looks like it might be getting back on track. I finally have a job again. Just accepted an offer to be a Paramedic at at an emergency clinic for $16.35/hr. I've been out of work since last July do to a politics at my last employer, where I was fired and then black balled. It feels great to be able to say I have a job. Now if i could only fogure out how to get my wife back everthing would be good.

Quit while you're ahead.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:51:45 AM EDT
Did she leave just because you lost your job? if so, I guess 'for richer or for poorer" didn't mean much to her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:52:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By out-a-ammo:

Originally Posted By wump:

Quit while you're ahead.

"Getting back together" never goes like you dream it might.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:54:45 AM EDT
we had some other problems most caused by me being depressed and not caring much about anything
Top Top