Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 7:13:52 AM EDT
My life looks like it might be getting back on track.  I finally have a job again.  Just accepted an offer to be a Paramedic at at an emergency clinic for $16.35/hr.  I've been out of work since last July do to a politics at my last employer, where I was fired and then black balled.  It feels great to be able to say I have a job.  Now if i could only fogure out how to get my wife back everthing would be good.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:18:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on the new job !  

Focus on excelling @ your new job and then take a loooooooong look at why your wife is gone.

If she bailed due to the fact that you lost your job ..... may be a blessing in disguise that she's gone and you found out when you did what kind of a devoted partner you chose.

best of luck w/ your new job !
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:26:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My life looks like it might be getting back on track.  I finally have a job again.  Just accepted an offer to be a Paramedic at at an emergency clinic for $16.35/hr.  I've been out of work since last July do to a politics at my last employer, where I was fired and then black balled.  It feels great to be able to say I have a job.  Now if i could only fogure out how to get my wife back everthing would be good.

Quit while you're ahead.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:51:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Did she leave just because you lost your job?  if so, I guess 'for richer or for poorer" didn't mean much to her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quit while you're ahead.  

"Getting back together"  never goes like you dream it might.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#5]
we had some other problems most caused by me being depressed and not caring much about anything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top