Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/11/2006 11:07:48 AM EDT
Activism against Activists!
not really but...

I hate moron activists. I hate left activists. I hate right activists. I hate self-righteous, strong willed but weak minded, uneducated, gullible people. This describes the majority of activists (though not all). They are often people who society would run perfectly if not for a mysterious corrupt conspiracy of some sort that makes bad things happen. These people thrive on conspiracies. It is some sort of psychopathology that elevates them in their own mind; gives them a sense of superiority because they believe that the whole world is being deceived and only their little group knows the truth. What’s more, these people don’t have the education or common sense to question their own beliefs and are incapable of honest discussion.

All of this wouldn’t be a problem if these people didn’t feel the insatiable need to TELL EVERYONE how wrong they are and how they should think/behave and harass those who resist. They approach you, never the other way around. They feel it is their righteous duty to spew to every person they encounter.

My beliefs are my business. I don’t want you at my door telling me about how I need to believe what you believe or I am going to rot in hell. I don’t want you harassing me on my way to the post office to tell me how some political party controls the media. I don’t care about your politics. If I want to know about it, I’ll go learn now get the hell out of my way and leave me alone!!!!

----------------------------------------


Today I will complain about just a few of the extreme “left” activists (well just a few breeds, we all already know why anti-RKBA activists are morons):

BLAME AMERICA FOR *EVERYTHING* (aka "PEACE ACTIVISTS")!
I hate the moron peace activists that can’t sit through a movie like Jarhead, an antiwar movie, without still spewing throughout the entire movie:
“America sold Iraq all its weapons!”
“Saddam didn’t burn the Kuwaiti oil wells, the US did!”
“America used radiation weapons that incinerated people!”

and when the American snipers are about shoot the Iraqi officers (who end up getting bombed instead) these activists scream at the movie screen “No! Don’t do it! Don’t shoot them!”

These people see the great faults in America. They see the great faults around the world. However, they manage to conclude that every single fault in the world is caused solely by the faults of America. Nothing cracks me up like a self-proclaimed feminist peace activist insisting that Al Qaeda is defending the “Muslim World” against evil imperialism. You’d think the feminist would be telling the Shariah law societies how wrong their way of life is… but I guess it’s much easier to protest against the US because you don’t have to worry about getting stoned to death for not wearing a burkah and leaving your house without a male relative escort (maybe that is evil Jewish Media propaganda;)). Kind of mixed those two together…
If only everyone would stop fighting, there would be no more war. DUUUUH!

NEW AGE MEDICINE ACTIVISTS
I hate the moron health activists who haven’t had a basic chemistry, biology, or statistics course, yet go around telling every person they can that:
“MDs are part of a conspiracy to poison your body! You should go see a chiropractor/shaman/applied kinesiologist/aromatherapist/herbalist”
“Vaccines never work and are the biggest medical scam in history.”
“Flouridation is an evil scam to get rid of medical waste!”
“Fillings give you mercury poisoning!”
(often followed by “I can’t believe I have to educated dentists every time”)
“You have to flush out the toxins out of your system. Colon hydrotherapy is vital to your health!”

You offer these people an aspirin for their headache and they astound you with their ignorance “I don’t take unnatural western pharmaceuticals!” Never mind aspirin is a natural pain reliever…
and my personal favorite:
“Microwaves make food toxic by applying a negative aura to the quantum state of the food, even water.”
When challenged these activists will say they’ve read studies or that quantum physics supports their position. If questioned further you will find that they automatically discount all studies against their belief as “biased and corrupted by the western healthcare industry” and that they haven’t clue one about quantum physics much less basic science. Of course, their quack medicine industry would ever put out any misinformation that would boost their business…

A Subset of the above is
NATURALISM
These people take the words “NATURAL” and “ORGANIC” and deify them. All things natural are good and all things manmade or human influenced are “UNNATURAL” and inherently bad. They don’t even need to justify it, the adjetives hold their own authority. All they have to say is "oh that ______ is so unnatural" and their cohorts will hate it or “oh but this burrito is natural and organic” and then its chow time! Organic? Got any studies? No? Who needs those anyways... Well moron, here is some all natural organic botulism for you… it’s natural and therefore good. Eat up!

These people are often luddites if you discuss their beliefs in detail.

ANCIENT CULTURALISTS
Another common argument for bizarre practices is: “The (insert ancient culture) have been doing this for thousands of years! They must know something.” That is enough justification for these people. Right… a thousand years ago we thought the earth was flat, lead could be turned into gold, and disease was the wrath of the spirits. Oh wait… those moronic beliefs were from Western culture… I forgot that ancient beliefs of other cultures are automatically mystical, good, and totally benign… they couldn’t be just as wrong, could they? Maybe we can bring back human sacrifice…

----------------------------------------------------------

Don’t even get me started on the greenpeace-all-radiation-is-always-evil-always morons (they fit right in with PETA, ALF, and ELF)…

Tomorrow I will complain about the extreme “right” activists like militant pro lifers, the-administration-can-do-NO-evil-ever (as long as their guy is in charge) apologists, and invasive religious activists
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:10:08 AM EDT
The world would indeed be a much better place if everyone just tried to mind their own business and not impose their beliefs on others...
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:11:36 AM EDT
i got my head bit off last night not feeling sorry for them when they got their heads chopped off.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:20:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NME:
The world would indeed be a much better place if everyone just tried to mind their own business and not impose their beliefs on others...



Agreed, and it would be a much better place if people would realize when others are full of shit and willing to tell them.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:31:36 AM EDT
You guys don't turn your lead into gold? Whats your problem? I always do that to bullets as gold is much easier to clean out of the BBL then lead is.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:35:20 AM EDT
My name is Kevin, and I'm a pro-gun activist.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:53:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KBaker:
My name is Kevin, and I'm a pro-gun activist.



Die, hippy scum!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:59:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KBaker:
My name is Kevin, and I'm a pro-gun activist.



Hi Kevin. You're among friends
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:41:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 1:42:22 PM EDT by johnrj]
I hate activists who have to tell me what they think they know when I don't particularly care. It isn't the "activist" per-say as much as it is the "bull-dogmatic" opinionated bully telling me what little he really knows about life
Peace marchers generally demonstrate more violence toward their opposition than their opposition does.

Animal lovers believe humans are animals yet treat humans worse than their animals.

vaccines don't work for everyone...some people are killed by them
Flouridation isn't best for everyone there are warnings on the labels for that reason
mercury poisoning is real and mercury/lead fillings also shrink and fall out
flushing yourself of toxins isn't any worse than blowing your nose...you don't blow your nose do you? That is flushing some toxins...can't do it!
radiation poisoning does effect some more than others with problems...it is not imaginary.
I'm sure synthetic chemical additives in your food are good for you...what is better than color #40 and bleach?
While you investigate the "extreme right" make sure that you recognize that the characteristics of the "extreme right" are actually extreme left in nature and it is only the lying left that label them so...it is also the lying left that determine the medium of left-right and therefore are free to call any slight inclination to the right, extreme.
Since you mentioned pro life, understand that the true pro life organizations has no association with clinic bombers or threats to abortion doctors. Recognize too, that the tax dollars of the right and left pay for 4000 abortions a day and why should we? If you are stupid enough to get a woman pregnant and irresponsible enough to take care of her when you do, why should somebody else pay for her convenience abortion to free your sick conscience?
I will be surprised if you learn something from the postings others make in response to your dogmas.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:40:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By johnrj:
I hate activists who have to tell me what they think they know when I don't particularly care. It isn't the "activist" per-say as much as it is the "bull-dogmatic" opinionated bully telling me what little he really knows about life
Peace marchers generally demonstrate more violence toward their opposition than their opposition does.


I agree wholeheartedly.



Animal lovers believe humans are animals yet treat humans worse than their animals.

Now you wouldn't be confusing the tons of animal lovers in the country (I'm sure all love our dogs (and a few of us cats) etc etc with the animals before humans ALF/PETA morons would you?

AND NOW YOU WILL CHANGE THE ARGUMENTS:

vaccines don't work for everyone...some people are killed by them

That isn't the claim the activsit I was referring to made make. More to the point, vaccines are out there and are reccomended on the basis of their respective morbidity/mortality vs effectivness vs risk of unvaccinated public.


Flouridation isn't best for everyone there are warnings on the labels for that reason

Not what the activists claim (that is a plot by the international communist conspiracy to pollute or precious bodily fluids... er I mean... a conspiracy to dispose of harmful industrial waste in public drinking water and products and negative effects massively outweigh benefits (if any).


mercury poisoning is real and mercury/lead fillings also shrink and fall out

Nobody said mercury poisoning is fake. However there is no evidence to show that mercury fillings leech mercury (activist claim). Nobody said anything about fillings falling out. Keep spinning the argument...


flushing yourself of toxins isn't any worse than blowing your nose...you don't blow your nose do you? That is flushing some toxins...can't do it!

Normal body function like blowing your nose.... thats a little different than shoving a tube up your ass and pumping in a hot enema.... don't you think?


radiation poisoning does effect some more than others with problems...it is not imaginary.

Who said anything about radiation poisoning being fake? Not me! Goddamn you take lessons from liberals on twisting arguments... the argument being made by greenpeace is that radioactive processes, power generation, weapons, and materials have no application anywhere in society because radiation is always bad all the time, even when no longer present (see the activism against food/mail irradiation).


I'm sure synthetic chemical additives in your food are good for you...what is better than color #40 and bleach?

Hmmm did I say all artificial things are good? Nope... I said the philosophy that all "natural" things being automatically good because they are "natural" and all "artifical" things being automatically bad because it is "unnatural." As per my example... botulism... all natural... Try again!


While you investigate the "extreme right" make sure that you recognize that the characteristics of the "extreme right" are actually extreme left in nature and it is only the lying left that label them so...it is also the lying left that determine the medium of left-right and therefore are free to call any slight inclination to the right, extreme.

Apparently you didn't notice that I used quotes around the words left and right?


Since you mentioned pro life, understand that the true pro life organizations has no association with clinic bombers or threats to abortion doctors. Recognize too, that the tax dollars of the right and left pay for 4000 abortions a day and why should we? If you are stupid enough to get a woman pregnant and irresponsible enough to take care of her when you do, why should somebody else pay for her convenience abortion to free your sick conscience?

It's all a spectrum and all sides have their psychos. Not all pro-lifers agree with each other. Same goes for the pro-choicers. Very few support the abortion extremists.


I will be surprised if you learn something from the postings others make in response to your dogmas.

I too am subject to enlightenment (See the Missouri Christianity Resolution thread I started, presented with solid argument I changed my tune). Can you same the same about yourself?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:43:49 PM EDT
Most people on this forum are activists.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:57:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 2:58:55 PM EDT by TheAvatar9265ft]

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Most people on this forum are activists.


No doubt we put the knockdown when the RKBA subject is broached, but do you approach random people on the street without invitation and start trying to convince them? Do you try and steer every conversation you have towards a RKBA argument?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:00:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Most people on this forum are activists.

\

Not me. I'm a pacifist.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:05:02 PM EDT
I just try to keep to myself with these things and live my life how I choose to do so.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:08:05 PM EDT
i hate threads about activisim with long posts...i know from the gitgo that there aint gonna be nothin interesting in the insuing war-and-piece lenght chapter. these posts need to be podcasts or just contain a picture of an ass or something similar.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:09:37 PM EDT
Fry: "Now here's a party I can get excited about. Sign me up!"
Apathy Party Guy: "Sorry, not with that attitude."
Fry: "Ok, then screw it."
Apathy Party Guy: "Welcome aboard, brother!"
Fry: "Alright!"
Apathy Party Guy: "You're out."
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:10:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By st0newall:
i hate threads about activisim with long posts...i know from the gitgo that there aint gonna be nothin interesting in the insuing war-and-piece lenght chapter. these posts need to be podcasts or just contain a picture of an ass or something similar.

I'm sorry that you're reading-impaired.

Personally, I blame the schools.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:12:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KBaker:

Originally Posted By st0newall:
i hate threads about activisim with long posts...i know from the gitgo that there aint gonna be nothin interesting in the insuing war-and-piece lenght chapter. these posts need to be podcasts or just contain a picture of an ass or something similar.

I'm sorry that you're reading-impaired.

Personally, I blame the schools.



otay.. but i still want a picture of some sort of interesting critter.. ass, beaver, pussy, wooly mammoth, cave bear, sloth, giant flesh eating gar or even a carp.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:12:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KBaker:

Originally Posted By st0newall:
i hate threads about activisim with long posts...i know from the gitgo that there aint gonna be nothin interesting in the insuing war-and-piece lenght chapter. these posts need to be podcasts or just contain a picture of an ass or something similar.

I'm sorry that you're reading-impaired.

Personally, I blame the schools.



Yep.
American schools = Teh Suck
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:20:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 3:21:24 PM EDT by st0newall]

Originally Posted By NME:

Originally Posted By KBaker:

Originally Posted By st0newall:
i hate threads about activisim with long posts...i know from the gitgo that there aint gonna be nothin interesting in the insuing war-and-piece lenght chapter. these posts need to be podcasts or just contain a picture of an ass or something similar.

I'm sorry that you're reading-impaired.

Personally, I blame the schools.



Yep.
American schools = Teh Suck



blame bush... for the kids... now post a picture of a young goat...
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:38:28 PM EDT
[

Animal lovers believe humans are animals yet treat humans worse than their animals.

Now you wouldn't be confusing the tons of animal lovers in the country (I'm sure all love our dogs (and a few of us cats) etc etc with the animals before humans ALF/PETA morons would you?
I understood the discussion to be about activists


mercury poisoning is real and mercury/lead fillings also shrink and fall out

Nobody said mercury poisoning is fake. However there is no evidence to show that mercury fillings leech mercury (activist claim). Nobody said anything about fillings falling out. Keep spinning the argument...I don't do spinning...too much sweat.
if the lead or mercury does not leech out, why do the fillings get smaller after 20-30 years?
My teeth aren't getting any bigger.


flushing yourself of toxins isn't any worse than blowing your nose...you don't blow your nose do you? That is flushing some toxins...can't do it!

Normal body function like blowing your nose.... thats a little different than shoving a tube up your ass and pumping in a hot enema.... don't you think? I wasn't referring to an enema...If you want to get rid of sickness quicker , change an eating habit & quit some junk food you are sick of, all you have to do is eat fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs for three or four days and your taste buds wil change and you will clean out and feel healthier. Nothing fanatical...just sensible eating to manage your body rather than letting your body manage you.


radiation poisoning does effect some more than others with problems...it is not imaginary.

Who said anything about radiation poisoning being fake? Not me! yu said, microwaves...that is a degree of radiation.


While you investigate the "extreme right" make sure that you recognize that the characteristics of the "extreme right" are actually extreme left in nature and it is only the lying left that label them so...it is also the lying left that determine the medium of left-right and therefore are free to call any slight inclination to the right, extreme.

Apparently you didn't notice that I used quotes around the words left and right?


I will be surprised if you learn something from the postings others make in response to your dogmas.

I too am subject to enlightenment (See the Missouri Christianity Resolution thread I started, presented with solid argument I changed my tune). Can you same the same about yourself?
Well, who are you arguing with? Your tone indicates some strong emotional and defensive upset as if you were fighting with somebody. If you presented a premise and the discussion group contributed to arrive at a conclusion, we would all be enlightened. If you start with a conclusion. the minds remain fixed and go away unchanged.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:46:53 PM EDT
If I run for President, one of my platform promises is..you can beat the hell out of any liberal activist in America, if they are in your line of sight!

You have my word!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:19:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 4:20:25 PM EDT by TheAvatar9265ft]
johnrj please learn how to quote and divide properly so we can read your response... I tried to fix the quotes in mine...


Originally Posted By johnrj:

Originally Posted by TheAvatar9265ft

Originally Posted by jonhrj
mercury poisoning is real and mercury/lead fillings also shrink and fall out


Nobody said mercury poisoning is fake. However there is no evidence to show that mercury fillings leech meaningful mercury (activist claim). Nobody said anything about fillings falling out. Keep spinning the argument...

I don't do spinning...too much sweat.
if the lead or mercury does not leech out, why do the fillings get smaller after 20-30 years?
My teeth aren't getting any bigger.


The theory even made QuackWatch http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/mercury.html
There are no accepted double blind scientific studies showing amalgam fillings to be toxic.
There are no accepted human studies showing that there are significant levels of mercury caused by amalgam fillings.

20-30 years of chewing... and they fell out? Wow... ever heard of a conecept called WEAR AND TEAR?

Please exercise critical thinknig...


Originalyl posted by johnr

Originalyl posted by TheAvatar9265ft

Originalyl posted by johnr

Originally Posted by TheAvatar9265ft
“You have to flush out the toxins out of your system. Colon hydrotherapy is vital to your health!”

flushing yourself of toxins isn't any worse than blowing your nose...you don't blow your nose do you? That is flushing some toxins...can't do it!


Normal body function like blowing your nose.... thats a little different than shoving a tube up your ass and pumping in a hot enema.... don't you think?


I wasn't referring to an enema...If you want to get rid of sickness quicker , change an eating habit & quit some junk food you are sick of, all you have to do is eat fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs for three or four days and your taste buds wil change and you will clean out and feel healthier. Nothing fanatical...just sensible eating to manage your body rather than letting your body manage you.


Quack health activists strongly advocate colon hydrotherapy (this is a fancy word for enema). Which is of course what I said in my original post... you have some how twisted this argument so that my condemnation of enemas for "toxin cleansing" is a condemnation of proper nutrition? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??? You are most skilled at the art of spin... I hear the Brady Campaign is hiring PR people...


Originally Posted by johnrj

Originally Posted by TheAvatar9265ft

Originally Posted by johnrj
radiation poisoning does effect some more than others with problems...it is not imaginary.


Who said anything about radiation poisoning being fake? Not me!

yu said, microwaves...that is a degree of radiation.


You cannot get radiation sickness from microwaves. Anyone with highschool physics can explain why. Microwaves on a human being could raise their body temperature. Stand in front of a high power microwave emitter and it will warm you up (to a crisp maybe) but that is thermal heating, not ARS (which is the proper name for radiation sickness).

Please go educate yourself about the differences between ionizing electromagnetic radiation (gamma/x-ray some UV (sometimes)) and nonionizing electromagnetic radiation (some UV-visible-infrared-microwave radio-radio). Start here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

What would I know... I only studied Nuclear Engineering...

I posit that you are a gullable uneducated moron... especially when the original comment was referring to MICROWAVED FOODS being unhealthy, not human exposure to microwave radiation:


Origianlly Posted by TheAvatar9265ft
"Microwaves make food toxic by applying a negative aura to the quantum state of the food, even water.”



ETA I'm starting to think I maybe have been had...
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:38:10 PM EDT

These people thrive on conspiracies. It is some sort of psychopathology that elevates them in their own mind; gives them a sense of superiority because they believe that the whole world is being deceived and only their little group knows the truth. What’s more, these people don’t have the education or common sense to question their own beliefs and are incapable of honest discussion.


What's even worse, is most people, such as yourself, subscribe to EVERYTHING our .gov tell us. Talk about sheeple, look in the mirror pal. You've been lied to again and again, yet you take it up the ass with reckless abandon.(all due respect, of course)


All of this wouldn’t be a problem if these people didn’t feel the insatiable need to TELL EVERYONE how wrong they are and how they should think/behave and harass those who resist. They approach you, never the other way around. They feel it is their righteous duty to spew to every person they encounter.



You included? Think before you engage a keyboard.


I hate the moron peace activists that can’t sit through a movie like Jarhead, an antiwar movie, without still spewing throughout the entire movie:
“America sold Iraq all its weapons!”
“Saddam didn’t burn the Kuwaiti oil wells, the US did!”
“America used radiation weapons that incinerated people!”
and when the American snipers are about shoot the Iraqi officers (who end up getting bombed instead) these activists scream at the movie screen “No! Don’t do it! Don’t shoot them!”



Nothing like using a POS movie to prove your point. Who the fuck cares what Jamie Fox does in a movie besides him getting a 'lil Stockholm Syndrome when he needs Vincent's next mark



I hate the moron health activists who haven’t had a basic chemistry, biology, or statistics course, yet go around telling every person they can that:
“MDs are part of a conspiracy to poison your body! You should go see a chiropractor/shaman/applied kinesiologist/aromatherapist/herbalist”
“Vaccines never work and are the biggest medical scam in history.”
“Flouridation is an evil scam to get rid of medical waste!”
“Fillings give you mercury poisoning!” (often followed by “I can’t believe I have to educated dentists every time”)
“You have to flush out the toxins out of your system. Colon hydrotherapy is vital to your health!”
You offer these people an aspirin for their headache and they astound you with their ignorance “I don’t take unnatural western pharmaceuticals!” Never mind aspirin is a natural pain reliever…
and my personal favorite:
“Microwaves make food toxic by applying a negative aura to the quantum state of the food, even water.”
When challenged these activists will say they’ve read studies or that quantum physics supports their position. If questioned further you will find that they automatically discount all studies against their belief as “biased and corrupted by the western healthcare industry” and that they haven’t clue one about quantum physics much less basic science. Of course, their quack medicine industry would ever put out any misinformation that would boost their business…



HARHAR! You Sir, are the epitome of what you are bitching about. You actually think that these assholes are on OUR side? Where's that Niger Please photo when I need it?



In summary, you believe everything you're told and YOU ARE THE SHEEP. The Founding Father's give you a -3 for your drunk summation.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:52:04 PM EDT
Animal lovers believe humans are animals yet treat humans worse than their animals.

unless you are deeply religous and believe differently aren't people animals? That said regardless it's natural to favor those which have given you the least trouble.
The world's full of trouble from people, think of the amount of people or their causes or actions complained about on this site a lot, and the many bad posts about humanity, they cause far more problems than animals do.
I'd rather live in the woods surrounded by animals with animals than in a neihborhood full of people.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:07:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By barkley-addict:
Animal lovers believe humans are animals yet treat humans worse than their animals.

unless you are deeply religous and believe differently aren't people animals? That said regardless it's natural to favor those which have given you the least trouble.
The world's full of trouble from people, think of the amount of people or their causes or actions complained about on this site a lot, and the many bad posts about humanity, they cause far more problems than animals do.
I'd rather live in the woods surrounded by animals with animals than in a neihborhood full of people.



Good post. I don't think he'll get the point though. I'd rather give up my life for my German Shepherd than most people that claim they're human.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:16:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 5:22:14 PM EDT by TheAvatar9265ft]

Originally Posted By barkley-addict:
I'd rather live in the woods surrounded by animals with animals than in a neihborhood full of people.

Me too.


Originally Posted By ConservativeRifleman:
What's even worse, is most people, such as yourself, subscribe to EVERYTHING our .gov tell us. Talk about sheeple, look in the mirror pal. You've been lied to again and again, yet you take it up the ass with reckless abandon.(all due respect, of course)

HARHAR! You Sir, are the epitome of what you are bitching about. You actually think that these assholes are on OUR side? Where's that Niger Please photo when I need it?

In summary, you believe everything you're told and YOU ARE THE SHEEP. The Founding Father's give you a -3 for your drunk summation.


I didn't make you click on this thread and read it...

Hell no I don't think the libs or the gov are on our side (assuming our side is RKBA). I don't know where it was I said I trust in the government... b/c I sure as hell don't (which I've made clear in my posts in the Survival forum)... that does NOT mean that I think America is the root of all problems either! There is a middle ground

ETA Came on a little strong there bub... so what lie did I ascribe to exactly? If I believe everything I"m told, where are these claims I'm maknig that I was told but cannot backup?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:33:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/11/2006 5:34:51 PM EDT by ConservativeRifleman]

I didn't make you click on this thread and read it...



I KNEW you were gonna post something to that extent. All BS aside, I really don't care what you believe in, just as long as you dont surrender your guns.


I don't know where it was I said I trust in the government... b/c I sure as hell don't (which I've made clear in my posts in the Survival forum)... that does NOT mean that I think America is the root of all problems either! There is a middle ground


Relating to your original post that conspiracists are doing whatever to our nations well being. I'm conservative as the next guy, but not blind to what out government is doing to us. They are out there, you know?

Not so much on your rant, but mostly on the second paragraph of said rant. You know, that "insatiable need" part...quote:

"All of this wouldn’t be a problem if these people didn’t feel the insatiable need to TELL EVERYONE how wrong they are and how they should think/behave and harass those who resist. They approach you, never the other way around. They feel it is their righteous duty to spew to every person they encounter."

That part chapped my already chapped ass today.


eta...rant away though. Sometimes it feels like taking a huge dump.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:47:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ConservativeRifleman:
eta...rant away though. Sometimes it feels like taking a huge dump.


I laughed so hard the beer came out my nose!
Top Top