Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 7:50:52 PM EDT
I just got back from China where I bought the new serious Sam ll game and it will not install on my dell, it looks like a legal copy, but who knows till it installs. they sell them on E-bay all the time and tell you they will tell the buyer how to install it. Any of the so called Hive mind know the fix for this ???
                               thanks  tucker

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
what happens when you put the disk in the drive?
does it autorun?
if not got to my computer right click drive with disk in it, click open and look for .exe or set up.click that and see if it will install.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#2]
New Serious Sam II?, its been out for years.

Great game though. Maybe you have like only 1mb of integrated video or something?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Serious Sam II has not been out for years. That was Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
New Serious Sam II?, its been out for years.

Great game though. Maybe you have like only 1mb of integrated video or something?

You are thinking of Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

Serious Sam II is a new game.  Awesome game, I might add.

ETA - I got beat.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Serious Sam II has not been out for years. That was Serious Sam: The Second Encounter.

Oh man. I was hoping for a new Serious Sam game. Looks like I am going to buy it tomorrow.

SS is perhaps one of the funnest first person shooters ever.

When I get it anyone up for a FragMatch?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh man. I was hoping for a new Serious Sam game. Looks like I am going to buy it tomorrow.

SS is perhaps one of the funnest first person shooters ever.

When I get it anyone up for a FragMatch?

Too busy playing BF2.  sorry.

But definately get the new one.  It is absolutely hilarious, lots of gamer-industry jokes thrown in there.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:26:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:39:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I hate that damn jumping puzzle in Second Encounter...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:16:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top