Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 9:52:03 PM EDT
Well im currently watching it, and it......... SUCKS

I ranted it today thinking it would be a good movie.  No.  Maybe the first half was ok,  but the rest sucks.  

what is up with the left handed AK?  ive never even herd of a left handed AK

Worst money spent in a month
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it kicked ass.  Enough to rent it, and then buy it.

There is a movie forum you know.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother wants a left handed Ak.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

reversed print???
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#4]
i thought it was ok.

it wasnt anything spectacular, but good entertainment.

it tried to be anti-gun, but fell flat on its face in that regard
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought the ending was pretty cool
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I hate gun movies...I pick out the stuff that isnt right without even thinking.. Drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well im currently watching it, and it......... SUCKS

I ranted it today thinking it would be a good movie.  No.  Maybe the first half was ok,  but the rest sucks.  

Worst money spent in a month

It's "heard", not herd.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hate gun movies...I pick out the stuff that isnt right without even thinking.. Drives me nuts.

+1 I do too, but I guess I wasn't as observant as you...I watched the bonus movie...that came with DVD...and since all the guns were real...including the scene with the vault with all the AK's...what was wrong?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I liked it, and it made me want to immediately go out and buy an AK.

I don't understand why some gun nuts think it was a horrible movie because of its message. YES, guns  going to poor, uneducated idiots in Africa is bad juju. What does this have to do with law abiding citizens here in America?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Drives me nuts...but i think it drives my woman even further up the wall.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought it was pretty good
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I thought it was pretty good

me too,it wanst a waste of money. it was good for entertainment, which is why it was made in the first place, i guess you cant please everybody. no movie will do that. but i would like to know more on why he thought it was that bad.   ya it may have had poor acting and bad story line and may not be the best movie ever made but it had some cool gun action which i why i watch cool gun action movies!!.

the web site for the movie was bad, they had some slide show movie about how ak ammo goes from the factory then to the battel field and then into some guys head, the ammo they show saying is ak 7.63x39 is actually 7.62x54r ammo. lol ya the movie and webiste are not the most gun accurate movie but for entertainment ya it was worth watching.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top