User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 10:14:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
WOOT for conspiracy theories!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
that is the biggest pile of shit ive seen in a long time. I dont even want ot waste my time debunking such filth.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
that is the biggest pile of shit ive seen in a long time. I dont even want ot waste my time debunking such filth.

I dont know enough about all that crap to attempt to debunk it, do you?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont know enough about all that crap to attempt to debunk it, do you?

yes.  I wont waste my time time though because its irrelevant fiction.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#6]
If you did not already know this you are an out sider and will be delt with accordingly. Your affairs are in order correct?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow  totaly awesome...... Makes the Xfiles seem so real now.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]
oh... my... God...

You believe this shit?

geez... and I thought Muslims were stupid.

- BG
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Teh Oh Noes!

Random symbols from modern images can match symbols from old images! If you look at a map of D.C. you can draw lines that look sorta like a satanic symbol! George Washington was satanic because one of his statues shows him with one hand in the air and one on his lap! Tesla invented the cell phone but the feds in their (then steam-powered) black helicopters stole it! Aliens bombed the World Trade Center!

Do you KNOW what this all MEANS?

THERE MUST BE A VAST NEW WORLD ORDER CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!

The only logical conclusion!

What an idiot.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:53:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Well I don't know how much is true but I can tell you that almost every president has been a part of some type of Secret Society. Whether its the Masons or the Skulls. And also the world is controled by a small financial elite. Also the federal govt does have control over local governments by threatening to pull federal tax dollars for programs if they do not abide by what the feds say. I wouldn't say it was all bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:05:52 PM EDT
[#11]
lot of it is just stupid shit, oh and they spelled ''praises'' wrong
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I would agree that alot was stupid shit.  I love it when someone tries to blame 9/11 on friggin aliens or our own gubment.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If you did not already know this you are an out sider and will be delt with accordingly. Your affairs are in order correct?

Quoted:
Teh Oh Noes!

Random symbols from modern images can match symbols from old images! If you look at a map of D.C. you can draw lines that look sorta like a satanic symbol! George Washington was satanic because one of his statues shows him with one hand in the air and one on his lap! Tesla invented the cell phone but the feds in their (then steam-powered) black helicopters stole it! Aliens bombed the World Trade Center!

Do you KNOW what this all MEANS?

THERE MUST BE A VAST NEW WORLD ORDER CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!

The only logical conclusion!

img348.imageshack.us/img348/4954/tinfoilhat3mn.jpg

What an idiot.

I hope youre not calling me an idiot young man!!

Quoted:
Well I don't know how much is true but I can tell you that almost every president has been a part of some type of Secret Society. Whether its the Masons or the Skulls. And also the world is controled by a small financial elite. Also the federal govt does have control over local governments by threatening to pull federal tax dollars for programs if they do not abide by what the feds say. I wouldn't say it was all bullshit.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top