Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/21/2006 3:25:53 PM EDT
My wife is fine as frog fur. Anytime I try to lull myself to sleep with the "Whom Would I Most Like to Boff" mental exercise, I have to interrupt myself and say "Yeah, yeah, besides your wife, dummy. It's a game."
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:26:52 PM EDT
Alrighty then.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:26:56 PM EDT
finally discovered that the wife installed a keystroke logger, eh??
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:27:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/21/2006 3:27:58 PM EDT by Bama-Shooter]

I hear ya, buddy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:33:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
My wife is fine as frog fur. Anytime I try to lull myself to sleep with the "Whom Would I Most Like to Boff" mental exercise, I have to interrupt myself and say "Yeah, yeah, besides your wife, dummy. It's a game."

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:37:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/dustyc/ttiwwop7cp.gif

Believe it or not, she is the worst photographic subject I have ever seen. She really is gorgeous - gay guys tell me that if I get hit by a bus they're going to jump the fence just for her - but in photos she looks like a paper plate full of cold scrambled eggs and corned beef hash.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:40:00 PM EDT
Damn, funny thing you should mention that. I was trying to lull myself to sleep thinking ""Whom Would I Most Like to Boff", and the first person I thought of was your wife too.
Top Top