Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 12:17:56 PM EDT
Can someone here that runs photoshop do me a favor please?  I need a graphic of the Boy Scout Venture insignia with a pair of crossed M-1 rifles over it, as they appear on the USMC expert rifle badge.  Rifles should be either silver or black.  That's it, pretty simple, just that I have no way of doing it on my pc.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You find me the 2 pics you want and I'll see what I can do for you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
hey if you provide the pictures , ( just post them here ) i can slap it together for you
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]

I'd like rhe entire pic to be about the size of the rifles on here, but so that they extend past the edges of the Venture insignia.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Any chance you could do one with the rifles in black?  Last one, I swear.  I really appreciate it!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I tried to make it in black but it didn't turn out very well. If you have a pic of the rifles in black I can do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top