Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 7:06:14 PM EDT
Try this site and click "watch my fancy video" - this is some sort of Pro-UN nonsense and it is not a joke.  If it were a joke it would be pretty funny though.

Citizens for Global Solutions
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
GAY
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
GAY

very gay
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
That is hypocrisy at its finest...the UN has been the cause of those democracies in Africa collapsing...Where the UN goes, refugees and war soon follow...Where the UN goes, economic depression, civil unrest and insurrection are soon to follow...

The UN didn't hurry to save the 300,000 blacks in Somalia that died of starvation because the rebels stopped the food shipments and killed all they could.

The UN didn't stop the Uganda genocide with Idi Amin

The UN watched from afar as Tootsies and Zulus killed each other with necklaces and torture...

The UN sat by when Pol Pot destroyed Cambodia

The UN's charter pledges to communism; anti-God and anti-independence for any other nation.

Ironically, Blacks endorse the UN, which is prejudice to the core and makes no efforts to save any...

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the stare that uncle sam gives him, its like "shut the fuck up you frog eating european, what the fuck are you thinking making a fucking cartoon you bastard"... or something like that.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't watch that shit. Fuck the UN.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Corrupt governments and evil dictators all over the world are committing atrocities and human rights violations.

I know!!! Let’s get all of these corrupt governments and evil dictators together in one organization so they can work to stop all the atrocities and human rights violations.

How frickin stupid do you have to be to not fall down laughing at ideas like that?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top