Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 21
Posted: 2/4/2006 6:08:22 PM EDT
My other thread is 39 pages now, so in anticipation of Monday's show here's a brand new thread to use.

Old thread-- ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=423105&page=1
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag....gotta keep up with this.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No you don't, you just want to post yet another freaking time on the board. When does it ever end? Dude. Do you even realize how annoying you are? Do your friends tell you? Do you have friends? Imaginary or real? Go spend time with them.

Sorry GoGOP..got troll droppings everywhere. I'll clean it up later.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:17:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

IATPW
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No you don't, you just want to post yet another freaking time on the board. When does it ever end? Dude. Do you even realize how annoying you are? Do your friends tell you? Do you have friends? Imaginary or real? Go spend time with them.

Something tells me he won't ever see that, as he likely never clicks the same thread twice, nor reads anything but the first post.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:19:42 PM EDT
[#5]
non-troll tag
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#6]
What does IATPW mean?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something tells me he won't ever see that, as he likely never clicks the same thread twice, nor reads anything but the first post.

Almost like singing in a shower, I think he only hears himself, could care less what others might say.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What does IATPW mean?

You.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Cool. Robocop should be making his appearance soon.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:05:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Jack needs to step it up a little this week. Vic Mackey has a higher body count this year than he does.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#15]
In the previous thread, liberty of 76 said

Jack Bauer doesn't need a link to the new thread, he just tortures the old one to find out where it is.

Dude, I just had to say...that was hilarious!

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#16]

and tag. . . I'll try my best to keep up with this one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Jack Bauer wouldn't tag a thread, he'd call Chloe to find it for him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Jack bauer doesn't tag threads, he calls Chloe.

So will Jack Bauer become the new Chick Norris?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Jack bauer doesn't tag threads, he calls Chloe.

So will Jack Bauer become the new Chick Norris?

Chuck Norris doesn't check his closet for the boogey man, he fears Jack Bauer.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:57:47 PM EDT
[#20]
tag for the Bauer Brigade
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#21]
taggage
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#23]
man, Jack needs to be CCWing a RIFLE (like a shorty G36 or AR)

anyone else agree?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Well, I for one NEVER thought that one day I would think Kiefer Sutherland was cool...
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I heard Chuck Norris will be making a cameo appearance towards the end of the season.
Bet he roundhouses Jack across the Pacific Ocean.

Chuck Norris once invited all of the other badasses from TV to duke it out in order to see who was the supreme badass. Only two showed up-- Jack Bauer and MacGyver.

MacGyver immediately tried to make a bomb out of some Q-Tips and Gatorade, but Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the solar plexus. MacGyver promptly threw up his own heart.

Jack Bauer tried to use his detailed knowledge of torture techniques, but to no avail: Chuck Norris thrives on pain. Chuck Norris then ripped off Jack Bauer's arm and beat him to death with it. Game, set, match.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:32:11 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I heard Chuck Norris will be making a cameo appearance towards the end of the season.

Chuck Norris once invited all of the other badasses from TV to duke it out in order to see who was the supreme badass. Only two showed up-- Jack Bauer and MacGyver.

MacGyver immediately tried to make a bomb out of some Q-Tips and Gatorade, but Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the solar plexus. MacGyver promptly threw up his own heart.

Jack Bauer tried to use his detailed knowledge of torture techniques, but to no avail: Chuck Norris thrives on pain. Chuck Norris then ripped off Jack Bauer's arm and beat him to death with it. Game, set, match.

But it was all a Jack Bauer arranged CTU set-up, and Jack is actually posing as Walker's partner Jimmy Trevet(sp?)
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jack will kill more people next episode.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:15:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:52:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Since I don't want to simply 'tag' this thread....

Jack Bauer could beat the gay outta Elton John

You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink

Upon hearing that he was played by Keifer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys

Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer f*cking hates lemonade

Jack Bauer can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30

Jack Bauer named his cat 'Chuck Norris.' Why? Because He's a pussy

Jack Bauer would have gotten the ring to Mordor in 24 hours

If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:33:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Jack Bauer will win the Super Bowl.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:58:13 AM EDT
[#32]
MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE IF I DON'T TAG THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW, DAMNIT!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:00:26 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/Icons/jack_glasses.sized.jpg

Well, I for one NEVER thought that one day I would think Kiefer Sutherland was cool...

He was a good vampire in Lost Boys.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:10:10 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/Icons/jack_glasses.sized.jpg

He was a good vampire in Lost Boys.

+1  The first season of 24 I thought of him as a vampire.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#35]
tag
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Jack needs to step it up a little this week. Vic Mackey has a higher body count this year than he does.

Just remember Mackey has had weeks already to kill people....Jacks working in just one morning
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Jack knows his weapons.......HK and SIG.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Jack Bauer named his cat 'Chuck Norris.' Why? Because He's a pussy

I know it's been said before, but Kim Bauer (Elisha Cuthbert) will be in this next hour.  Or so I've heard.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Cannot wait until Monday!

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE IF I DON'T TAG THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW, DAMNIT!

LISTEN TO ME!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#43]
February 2, 2006
McCain tortures no one in ‘24’ cameo
By Jeff Dufour

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) will appear in a short cameo in Monday’s episode of the hit Fox show “24.”

The maverick lawmaker had one piece of advice for those looking for him on the small screen: “Don’t blink. That is all I can say.”

McCain has professed to be a fan of the show. On “The Daily Show” last year, he said, “I love ‘24.’ ... I watch it all the time. I’m sort of a Jack Bauer kind of guy.”

Yet he’s criticized some of the show’s depictions of torture.

McCain, who was tortured during his captivity in Vietnam, led an effort last year to force President Bush to accept a torture ban.

He has commented on the record that the “ticking time bomb”-type scenarios depicted on “24” rarely happen and that torture in such situations is ineffective because the captive will say anything to end his torment.

So naturally, McCain joked that he tortures people during his cameo on the show.

“I shoot one guy’s kneecap off, only one,” McCain quipped to reporters Tuesday. “A red-hot poker is planted in someone’s chest, but other than that, there is no torture.”
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:20:24 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
So naturally, McCain joked that he tortures people during his cameo on the show.

“I talk about my support of the 2nd Amendment and how I'm the perfect Republican,” McCain quipped to reporters Tuesday. “A red-hot poker in the eye would have to be better than listenting to me blabber on.  Oh, did I tell you I was in Vietnam?”

Fixed it  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:32:30 AM EDT
[#45]

torture in such situations is ineffective because the captive will say anything to end his torment.

Um, like where the bomb is for instance?

G
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Tag.
I could search for this thread later but..  I DON"T HAVE TIME!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Tag.

In honor of 24, I have changed my avatar to Mandy...I'd change it to Jack, but I think he'd kick my ass if I did...Mandy I can take....
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

torture in such situations is ineffective because the captive will say anything to end his torment.

Um, like where the bomb is for instance?

G

I wonder about a lot of the torture in 24. I mean alot of times they're just guessing that the guy they're torturing knows anything. In fact, one time last season they tortured someone who didn't know anything. 24 overplays the torture angle.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tag.

In honor of 24, I have changed my avatar to Mandy...I'd change it to Jack, but I think he'd kick my ass if I did...Mandy I can take....

...video of.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tag.

...video of.

um...I already HAVE what she has.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top