Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2006 7:34:03 AM EDT
good morning, Mr. Jew Sir.

i would like to say how glad i am that you are 'back'. i always enjoy your posts. sometimes i laugh my ass off. i also think you have a cool user name. i guess i could always change mine to 'sorta tactical mean old bastard', but that would maybe be overly long.

i tried to post this in another thread a few days ago, but i have a crappy internet company and my connection goes to hell every so often. that was one of those times. hopefully it won't this time.

so. thank you again, Mr. Jew Sir.

i hope you have a good day. happy saturday.

peace.
bill
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:35:39 AM EDT
cartman: You're not a jew stan
stan: yes I am
cartman: no, no dont be so hard on yourself

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:41:46 AM EDT
I wish people would call me "sir", without immediately adding "you're making a scene."
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:51:11 AM EDT
Now hand over the gold!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:55:08 AM EDT

The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fucking Jewish, man.

Walter Sobchak: What the fuck are you talkin' about?

Man, you're fucking Polish Catholic--

What the fuck are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah--

And you know this!

Yeah, and five fucking years ago you were divorced.

So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:59:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Greenhorn:
Now hand over the gold!

I broke the dam.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:05:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
I wish people would call me "sir", without immediately adding "you're making a scene."

+1
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:39:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By billr0012:
good morning, Mr. Jew Sir.

i would like to say how glad i am that you are 'back'. i always enjoy your posts. sometimes i laugh my ass off. i also think you have a cool user name. i guess i could always change mine to 'sorta tactical mean old bastard', but that would maybe be overly long.

i tried to post this in another thread a few days ago, but i have a crappy internet company and my connection goes to hell every so often. that was one of those times. hopefully it won't this time.

so. thank you again, Mr. Jew Sir.

i hope you have a good day. happy saturday.

peace.
bill

Suck up.
Top Top