Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 8:29:02 AM EDT
Just got a StreamLight M6 for my Glock.  Any special operating problems I should watch for?  Was this a good choice?  It was a birthday present.  Also, can this be adapted to my fixed handle AR?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:30:53 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a collectors item now.

Streamlight no longer makes the M6

Now they are marked Insight Technogly or somthing like that.

I have a genuine Streamlight M6.  I'm willing to sell it for $5000 to the first person that wants it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you mean 'collectors item' as in 'they no longer make this old tech product because it's bad?   Or, 'collectors item' as in 'this was so good it's worth more than new because you can't get anything this good anymore?  Or, were you just messin' wit me?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Do you mean 'collectors item' as in 'they no longer make this old tech product because it's bad?   Or, 'collectors item' as in 'this was so good it's worth more than new because you can't get anything this good anymore?  Or, were you just messin' wit me?

I'm joking with ya. I do think they sold the design to someone else.  Streamlight's website no longer has the M6.  And every new M6 I have seen has a different name on it then streamlight.

I have one.  I like it a lot.  It has worked well for me.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have a genuine Streamlight M6.  I'm willing to sell it for $5000 to the first person that wants it.

I thought it was the other way around.
Insight made and marketed these (I have two M3 lights).
Then, they cut a deal with Streamlight to market them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just got a StreamLight M6 for my Glock.  Any special operating problems I should watch for?  Was this a good choice?  It was a birthday present.  Also, can this be adapted to my fixed handle AR?

nope and just stick a rail on your AR, get the FSB adapter with the rail. Lots of option are out there
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Streamlight made adapters for the AR handguards.
I have two, which I mounted on both my M4 and standard carbine handguards.
IM me if you're interested.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was the other way around.
Insight made and marketed these (I have two M3 lights).
Then, they cut a deal with Streamlight to market them.

Streamlight's website no longer has the M6.  And every new M6 I have seen has a different name on it then streamlight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top