Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/12/2006 6:25:40 PM EDT
Mighty, mighty chefs have come before this audience! None have received the perfect 10+ score for their efforts! Tonight, I bring you: Zak_Wylde_470, Subnetmask and challenger JAFO!

Zak_Wylde_470: Iron Chef Sausage:

Subnetmask: Iron Chef Gerber:

JAFO: Challenger using Corndogs!

Who will be victorious? Who will win the title: IRON CHEF AR-15?

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:42:41 PM EDT
Iron chef challenge is what you get when you let the wife have the remote.......

SRM
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:35 PM EDT
I vote for JAFO.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:46:36 PM EDT
#1 has too much crap like tape measures and staplers etc.

#2 food looks good, nice presentation

#3 Excellent choice in beer but the cup looks plastic.

in order of appreciation
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:48:33 PM EDT
WTF? iron chef? wasn't the second pic room service and it looks like the corndogs in the third pic are store bought. Not much of being a chef involved in that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:48:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SRM:
Iron chef challenge is what you get when you let the wife have the remote.......

SRM

I think you lack the proper spirit, sir.

G
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:51:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2006 6:52:14 PM EDT by DK-Prof]
Tough call between Subnetmask and JAFO, so my tiebreaker came down to beverage, and JAFO won.

eta: what was the common ingredient?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:54:36 PM EDT
Perhaps it is not on the plate but used on the plate...

G
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:54:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Tough call between Subnetmask and JAFO, so my tiebreaker came down to beverage, and JAFO won.

A .45ACP semi-auto
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:57:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Zakk_Wylde_470:

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

A .45ACP semi-auto

I knew that was going to be the answer!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:57:12 PM EDT
(Transrated Japonese)

Hmm, I really don't think that all sausage is a meals, but he does have the staprer.

Gerber offers a more compreate mear, featuring Hermafrodite Beef roins, fermented potatoes, and green asperagus. Pluss the red wine is a nice touch over the protien Bukkaki shake. Extra mention goes for the 1911 and tomato wedge.

JAFO Used Corndogs as his main entry which I find facinating. Me love American cooking, with mustards. Seperating the mustard and ketchup was a first crass effort, Pluss the Heffewisen adds the finnishing touch. Kimber 1911 finnishes the dear.

Corn dogs win!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:57:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By glock23carry:

Originally Posted By SRM:

SRM

I think you lack the proper spirit, sir.

G

Quite possible, but the wife switched from the playoffs to watch something similar on the food network.....

I vote for subnet.......Better?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:58:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stove_Pipe:
(Transrated Japonese)

Hmm, I really don't think that all sausage is a meals, but he does have the staprer.

Gerber offers a more compreate mear, featuring Hermafrodite Beef roins, fermented potatoes, and green asperagus. Pluss the red wine is a nice touch over the protien Bukkaki shake. Extra mention goes for the 1911 and tomato wedge.

JAFO Used Corndogs as his main entry which I find facinating. Me love American cooking, with mustards. Seperating the mustard and ketchup was a first crass effort, Pluss the Heffewisen adds the finnishing touch. Kimber 1911 finnishes the dear.

Corn dogs win!

LMAO!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:14:39 PM EDT
Two of the three chefs have not checked in, could it be they are afraid?

G
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:11:25 PM EDT
This should be a new running series on ARFCOM.

Iron Chef ARFCOM!
~Dg84
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:46:42 AM EDT
Bump for the day crew.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:51:23 AM EDT
Great commentary on the pics!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:06:17 AM EDT
WTF? if we're following traditional dinner pic rules then Zak wins surely?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:24:39 AM EDT
Zak: Manly meal, firearm (with plenty of back up!) and knife. Beverage... so-so. does have a few of the requisite meal pic items.

subnet: manly meal and firearm (no backup (spare mags). not a manly drink or cutlery. Was surfing ARFCOM.

Jafo: manly beer, firearms and halfway decent knife. choice of food, lacking. plastic utensiles and possibly for the beer

winner: Zak.
Top Top