Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 6:41:48 AM EDT
When you are staring as a womans butt when she is walking in front of you, that one butt cheek has more bounce to it than the other?

Sometimes left, sometimes right, always the same cheek on the same woman.

Dang it's tuff working with so many women in my company.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I've noticed the same thing with boobs, but I probably get slapped more than you.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:48:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I think ir's due to the gravity imposed on us by the moon.

But then who cares.  I just watch and enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#4]
My ex-GF had one cheek that was more firm and rounded than the other.  She never noticed but I did .  After talking about it we came to the conclusion she was favoring that leg when working (assembly type job).  That was backed up by the fact that the leg in question was more muscular than the other.

Most activities we do on a consistent basis task our bodies in an asymmetrical way.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The body is 70% water.  Since women tend to have larger reserves of water in their boobs and butts this why they go crazy once a month.  Just like the moon affects the tide, so to the women and the water in their bodies.  Since women have smaller brains than men, they fill up the rest of that space with water and their thought processes are affected as well during this monthly tidal shift.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I won't argue with that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Boobs are generally asymmetrical (as a pair). Once I realized that fact, I was amazed at how obvious it is if you're looking for it. It seems to be more pronounced in bigger sets.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The body is 70% water.  Since women tend to have larger reserves of water in their boobs and butts this why they go crazy once a month.  Just like the moon affects the tide, so to the women and the water in their bodies.  Since women have smaller brains than men, they fill up the rest of that space with water and their thought processes are affected as well during this monthly tidal shift.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top