Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 7:22:56 PM EDT
What is this show? I saw a bit of it at a friends house tonight.

Anyone here into it? Is it any good?

Seemed like everyone had a Glock.    
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I really enjoy the show.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Out of curiosity, I wonder who would get upset about the US military acting as they did in tonight's episode, given that it went down exactly as shown.

Rather than causing a panic by making it public and having the bad guy go under and surface somewhere else, they kept it quiet and SOG tracked him down.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Stupid show..... Ya right, a Major gets to micro-manage every crisis in the world !
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Stupid show..... Ya right, a Major gets to micro-manage every crisis in the world !

Jack Bauer does it...and not only does he get to micro-manage it he also get's to be the hero that saves the day!!!!  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Do you know for a fact that it is not done that way?

I am not saying it is, but do you KNOW otherwise?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:01:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Would be a LOT better show if they'd picked a better leading man -

Benjamin Bratt: The next David Caruso...
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I tape it.

And I wish it was more believable too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top