Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 10:55:26 AM EDT
Sucks. Went there today, and it reminded me why I hate the damn place. It's a shame there is so much to see and do there, but the attitude of most of the people I see there (locals) pisses me off.

OK I feel better now.

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#1]
F YOU TOO!

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't you have a sheep or two to play with up there in PA.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:59:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess you didn't like Southeast, D.C.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#4]
The Museums are great.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#5]
You know.. My Jeep is painted like a flag, not a shitty half assed job, but a real nice looking paint job. I get thumbs up almost every place I go except DC. For some reason there, I get dirty looks and people poking each other laughing. Not sure why this is. Thats not the whole problem, I mean it does piss me off that that happens in the capitol, but most of the people walking around downtown act like they are the most important thing going.

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You know..

No, I don't know.

My Jeep is painted like a flag, not a shitty half assed job, but a real nice looking paint job.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The Jeep...

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The Jeep...

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=25030

Aviator

VERY 1976, but looks nice.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You know.. My Jeep is painted like a flag, not a shitty half assed job, but a real nice looking paint job. I get thumbs up almost every place I go except DC. For some reason there, I get dirty looks and people poking each other laughing. Not sure why this is. Thats not the whole problem, I mean it does piss me off that that happens in the capitol, but most of the people walking around downtown act like they are the most important thing going.

Aviator

Maybe it's your driving, not the paint job.

No seriously, people who are from out of town THINK they drive well, but don't drive well enough for all the road generals around here.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:52:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Most of the people you see downtown in the Mall area are TOURISTS.  Therefore the people who you claim are rude are PA, NY, ETC people.  

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:02:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Most of the people you see downtown in the Mall area are TOURISTS.  Therefore the people who you claim are rude are PA, NY, ETC people.  

Ouch.

+1!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I lived and worked in D.C. for a while.
There was always something to do, but that town sucked. I lived in a very nice part of the district  and could still the automatic wepons fire at night. And the stupid gun laws would not let me carry. I spent every morning with a sharps container and pliers picking up the needles the junkies would leave on the site. And I was in charge of drug testing for the site, I took out a company, I mean nobody in the whole company could pass a drug test. I also had a local Gov. offical yell at me for this. He told it's not there fault they have been opressed. Need I say more, that he was playing the race card.
I bugged out at the first chance. Our Government in action.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:18:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I agree DC does suck. The attitude of just about the whole city sucks. The attitute I met with most commonly out there was as if I owed them something, it really pissed me off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top