Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/3/2006 10:47:28 AM EDT
Looking for a new one, prefer green or black Velcro opening.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:50:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 10:50:41 AM EDT by macman37]
SpecOps "THE" wallet. I love mine. It's the smaller one of the two models they have.

My leather wallets tend to last 2 years or so (they'd last longer if I would remember to remove them when I went swimming in the ocean )... This one appears built sturdy and holds everything I carry very securely. No velcro to lose hold with either...

Good wallet. I have one in Tan.

Edit: I have to laugh at the "Tactical" name though... How much money changing are you going to be doing in a tactical situation?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:50:40 AM EDT
Oh for crying out loud, "tactical"? Christ, will the wallet be suited to CQB entry work?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:52:31 AM EDT
Not tactical, but sometimes fashion is better than function...

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:53:18 AM EDT
Another craptastic, overpriced product from tadgear!!!

Linky-dink
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:53:59 AM EDT
Tactical wallet?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:54:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SubnetMask:
Oh for crying out loud, "tactical"? Christ, will the wallet be suited to CQB entry work?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:56:08 AM EDT
Edit: I have to laugh at the "Tactical" name though... How much money changing are you going to be doing in a tactical situation?

It gets pretty hardcore when a new shipment of Wolf comes in at the store. gotta be the
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:57:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By staraero:

How tactical is a wallet that makes a loud ripping sound every time you open it?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:57:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
Tactical wallet?

+1

I don't ever remember bringing a wallet in the field with me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:58:18 AM EDT

Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LoginName:

Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

orangecountyshields.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/walletgunalert.jpg

Thats a holster.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:59:59 AM EDT
I guess I'm not directing my comments at you, as much as I am towards marketers who insist on describing everything useful as "tactical". It's just getting old. Some things shouldn't be "tactical" and a wallet is one of them.

What's wrong with other words like "useful", "practical", "utilitarian" and the like? Why does a useful product become "tactical" with the applicaiton of marpat, OD, or black?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:01:46 AM EDT

Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

orangecountyshields.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/walletgunalert.jpg

Isn't a holster that leaves the trigger exposed kind of a bad thing?

Joke or not, I'm sitting here looking like this ->
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:02:23 AM EDT

Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Thats a holster.

Try telling that to the ATF.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:12:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 11:13:15 AM EDT by LANCEMAN]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:15:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By LANCEMAN:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=44236

Is that thing belt fed?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:16:32 AM EDT

Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Thats a holster.

Try telling that to the ATF.

its a AOW but still a holster just a "Wallet Holster"
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By macman37:
SpecOps "THE" wallet. I love mine. It's the smaller one of the two models they have.

My leather wallets tend to last 2 years or so (they'd last longer if I would remember to remove them when I went swimming in the ocean )... This one appears built sturdy and holds everything I carry very securely. No velcro to lose hold with either...

+1 The wallet is excellent. The reason I got it was because it has an extra clear ID holder for my CC permit, and it is flat. i was tired of the big lump cutting off circulation to part of my ass. The wallet spreads out all your cards, etc. so it makes it a bit flatter. My ass thanks SpecOps.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:17:19 AM EDT

Tactical wallet?

"What's in your wallet"?

Thats a holster.

Thats what I thought he was talking about when he said tactical wallet. Illegal in NYS for about the last 4 years thanks to Pataki.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:18:19 AM EDT

Tactical wallet?

It has ballistc inserts.. DUH!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:52 AM EDT
all-ett.com/ sells the best wallet I've seen. I bought one after another member here recommended it, and it literally cut the thickness of my wall by a factor of 3. It's amazing. Also, it bends in the middle so it's more comfortable when sitting. It's made out of ripstop nylon that's as thin as a piece of paper and water resistant, so I guess you could call it tactical. It doesn't close with velcro, but since the material is so thin and come creased, it stays closed very well.z
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:21:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 11:23:37 AM EDT by staraero]
I also need a tactical ball cap

Holy moley tactical checkbook

Whats a good tactical cell phone
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:22:04 AM EDT
If there is a tatical wallet then where is the assault wallet?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:28:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2006 11:29:09 AM EDT by LANCEMAN]

Originally Posted By Gaz:

Originally Posted By macman37:

+1 The wallet is excellent. The reason I got it was because it has an extra clear ID holder for my CC permit, and it is flat. i was tired of the big lump cutting off circulation to part of my ass. The wallet spreads out all your cards, etc. so it makes it a bit flatter. My ass thanks SpecOps.

Another option if some are tired of sitting on their wallet is to go with a front pocket model. Love mine plus it keeps me from stockpiling receipts and such. Has two pockets, one with a clear window, and a money clip on the side. This one is made by Fossil and is about 3 years old now. I think it was $15-$20 at the time.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:57:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By staraero:

Yeah!!! Concealed carry wallet!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:13:48 PM EDT
Top Top