Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/29/2001 4:21:59 PM EDT
OK OK. I know the correct term is suppressed. Silenced looked better. I was at the range today breaking in a new AR10T (nah nah). While there, I ran into a guy that works at the Armory (Scottsdale AZ). He was breaking in/working a bolt .308 including suppressor. Remington action, aftermarket stock (damn, I can't remember), and their own suppressor. Wow. What a sweet rifle. Shooting well below MOA with little recoil and little noise - even using Federal Match ammo (supersonic). I think I "need" one of these things on my bolt gun. (Sigh) it never ends does it? James
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:43:52 PM EDT
Sub-MOA, wow. They're just so friggen big in a rifle cal, & "glass-packs" are so damned hea....... never mind. Integral bipod I bet?
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 4:46:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/29/2001 4:47:31 PM EDT by TREETOP]
I've seen the rifle you're talking about. They had it out at Ben Avery last weekend, when I was taking my CCW course. The barrel itself is pretty short, isn't it? The stock was the AICS, from Accuracy International: [img]http://www.accuracyinternational.com/smAcc1.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/29/2001 8:17:35 PM EDT
1 No. Parker-Hale bipod. Treetop, Yeah, very short barrel. And thanks for the name of the stock maker. Sometimes I have senior days. And I'm still under 50. James
Top Top