Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2001 12:11:40 PM EDT
I am looking for something with plenty of accuracy, but that is not a target rifle, and is under $800. I plan to use it for show-off and plinking. Any suggestions?? also, where are the best prices on that rifle?
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 12:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Paul O:
I am looking for something with plenty of accuracy, but that is not a target rifle, and is under $800. I plan to use it for show-off and plinking. Any suggestions?? also, where are the best prices on that rifle?
View Quote

If you want something cool to show off get the AR15.com Ltd. Ed. rifle for only $660 delivered!!!!  It looks so much like a pre-ban M4 you & your buddies will definitely be impressed!

Here's a link to the LEGP info -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?id=15[/url]

Most of the photos are unavailable because PhotoThieves (Photopoint) has disappeared.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a great pic of one of the LEGP owner's unmodified rifle -

(There are many sighting options for the A3 flattop design so rear sights are not included.  Check out the assortment of sight systems for the 'LEGP' on the accessory page at Castle Arm's website.  Or research other available setups.)

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Kevin/DCP01062.jpg[/img]

More pictures of LEGP rifles can be seen here -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=32008[/url]
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
how long will they be selling the LEGP??
that is my choice, but i cant order right away.
Link Posted: 7/15/2001 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Approx. 30 days from when they receive the final batch on order.  (If I was to estimate I'd say the sale will be open 'til the end of August.)  E-mail the guys at Castle Arms they should have a more accurate answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top