Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2001 7:20:55 PM EDT
I realize installing a functional collapsable stock on a post ban receiver is illegal.

But what about possession.  If I never shoot the post ban carbine with the functionally collapsable stock, would I be breaking any laws?  I would only "fondle" the carbine with the collapsable stock occasionally and perhaps take some photos. Is the AFT going to be knocking on my door in the middle of the night to inspect this carbine?

TIA,

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Possession of this part does not make you a Felon; installation of parts in combination specifically described by the Crime Bill as Pre/Post-Ban will get you in trouble...if you get caught.
Thrilling, no?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top