Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2001 9:19:02 AM EDT

Gun Fun At Chicago Gay Pride Day 2001
[url]www.concealcarry.org/gaypride2001.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#1]
what does the pink gun stand for? Gay Gun owners?

I guess not I just read the site. its to symbolize guns owners as good law abiding citizens...my bad

edited for my stupidity
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
what does the pink gun stand for? Gay Gunowners?
View Quote

Yes.  See:
[url]www.pinkpistols.org[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I lived in Chicago for several years. Gun laws suck in the entire state and even worse in Chicago. The PRC(chicago) doesn't even allow handguns within city limits other than cops. I wonder how come handgun violence is so bad if hanguns are illegal. Oh, yeah, that's right, criminals don't obey laws. Stupid Daleys.

Anyway, what I meant to write was that most of these folks didn't get dressed up for this parade. There are entire sections of town where people are wierdo's on a daily basis. (If you're ever in town drive down to Clark and Belmont and just walk in any randomly picked store and you'll see what I mean. Leather shops, gay bars, piercing studios, bondage misressess, etc.) It's certainly a different lifestyle, but I guess if they'll fight for gun rights more power to them.

Clay
(also an unrepentant heterosexual who loves his LWFM!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top