Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2001 12:02:19 PM EDT
A thought at post #250.........

I've been wondering if the NRA isn't just making things worse by allowing the slow erosion of our rights.

What do you suppose would happen if ridiculous legislation was allowed to be passed at a more aggressive rate.  I wonder if it would wake people up and get them off their rears. It seems like there are so many gun owners that don't even realize how serious this matter is.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The majority of the people in the US are brain dead liberals.  they seem to breed like crazy.  A country that would elect Clinton Twice deserved Al Gore as Well.

I just don't see America being restored to a moral state.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Well said, Paul.
And no, markm, it wouldn't wake people up.  The people aren't asleep...they're brain dead.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#4]
i got a better idia how about not comprimisng in the first place tahts how most of this crap got passed
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]
"Compromise is the act of giving your opponent that which he was unable to take"
Churchill, I think.....
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The NRA is NOT allowing the errosion of our rights, we are.
View Quote

[ Edited by Mindhunter 5/17/2001 4:31:10 PM ]
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't comment.  It burns my ass too bad.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#8]
What do you expect? The NRA has been knowingly appeasing (not compromising) the anti-gun weenies. Compromising is when both sides give up something to gain common ground. I haven't seen the anti-gun weenies give up anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top