Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2003 5:57:51 PM EDT
Here

I had no idea some went for that much.  Thinking of selling mine so I was searching ebay.  The model I have is worth more than twice what I paid just a little over a year ago.  I'm kicking myself for tossing the box now.  Anyone see one go for more?
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#1]
eBay is a crap shoot with those.

I primarily collect the Mk2 knife.
I have about 10 or so right now.I have gotten them for as low as 25.00(flea market) and paid as high as 650 for one.Just depends on which Mk2 it is.One of the diver models with leather sheath in box, unused will get you close to 2 grand.

That one you see on ebay didn't sell and I have seen it quite a few times.

What you ask and get are two different things.

What model do you have?

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Black on black w/serrations.  Two of them, but I used to use one as my "work" knife so it's pretty beat up.  That one has more sentimental value than anything as I took it to war.  Bought the other one new to replace it for $80 IIRC.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:28:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Several years ago I saw #000006 (1967) sell for $3300.00 at an auction in Miami.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top