[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Back off warchild,.....seriously (Page 2 of 2)
|
Quoted:
Lori Petty's awesome. She's so real and believable. She was awesome in that baseball movie and as Tank Girl. She's not conventionally hot, though. They could have gotten someone sexier, but they would have lost something IMHO. A Hollywood girl would have stuck out, except for another quirky girl like Fairuza Balk. PB is Katheryn Bigelow's best movie. "It's cool, lots of guys your age are learning to surf. There's nothing wrong with it." "Dude, I'm 25." "That's what I'm saying, it's never too late." |
|
Quoted:
Petty never looked better than she did in Point Break. PB is Katheryn Bigelow's best movie. "It's cool, lots of guys your age are learning to surf. There's nothing wrong with it." "Dude, I'm 25." "That's what I'm saying, it's never too late." |
|
Pappas: I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhino, I should have had you get me three of these things! |
|
Quoted:
I watched like fifteen minutes of the Point Break remake, its is a dumpster fire of a movie. Way down deep inside I was ashamed of myself for giving it fifteen minutes of my time and attention. Quoted:
Quoted:
I refuse to watch the new one, just as I've refused to watch the new Ghostbusters. Some things you just don't fuck around with. Way down deep inside I was ashamed of myself for giving it fifteen minutes of my time and attention. NoBody can write movies any more, no development , no investment. Just a guy going from one set piece to the next with lots of staring into the distance. |
|
Quoted:
Huh? Not even close. "Near Dark" and "Strange Days" were both far, far better. "Point Break" is fun, mainly because it's so stupid. It's not actually "good" in any way. Quoted:
Quoted:
PB is Katheryn Bigelow's best movie. "Point Break" is fun, mainly because it's so stupid. It's not actually "good" in any way. Strange Days sucked. |
|
Quoted:
I refuse to watch the new one, just as I've refused to watch the new Ghostbusters. Some things you just don't fuck around with. Quoted:
Quoted:
Stuck in the past, have not seen the new one for good reason Some things you just don't fuck around with. |
Speedstar
![]() Amazing, Fucking Amazing |
Full version ![]() Skydiving / Point Break 1991 |
|
While drinking and bored some night go to YouTube and search for "point break live" which is a live show usually in a bar theater where they get Johnny Utah from the audience.
Here |
|
Quoted:
Huh? Not even close. "Near Dark" and "Strange Days" were both far, far better. "Point Break" is fun, mainly because it's so stupid. It's not actually "good" in any way. Point Break is straight up awesome. The foot chase scene has to be one of the best ever. He picks up a dog and throws it at him. The raid scene is awesome. Anthony Kiedis shoots himself in the foot. The big tittied bitch stabs the one FBI agent in the back with scissors and he slams her face in the wall. When they run into the kitchen the one agent trips and slides across the table and slams chin first into the counter. I don't know how they did that without fucking him up. Bank robbery scenes...awesome. Soundtrack...awesome. Gary Busey. |
|
Quoted:
Lee Ving Quoted:
Quoted:
Anthony and Flea had several cool cameos in films. Henry Rollins was another musician that popped up in some weird roles. |
| This was never about the money, this was about us against the system. That system that kills the human spirit. We stand for something. We are here to show those guys that are inching their way on the freeways in their metal coffins that the human sprit is still alive. |




