Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 9:12:35 PM EDT
Nuts.

Nothing else.  Just plain old fasions fruit looped to the hilt nuts.  I'm not talking "stubbed my toe" owee type of nuts, but full blown "I can no longer feel my brain" nuts.

I think I have a head ache.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:18:43 PM EDT
[#1]
[IMG]http://www.fastfunpages.com/02/09/unuts/nuts.jpg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm working on it.  I am forcing myself to think but can't feel anything.  Too many places for me to start.  Damn headache is starting to come back.

Freaking landlord called again today.  WIfe wants to talk some more.  She's got questions.  Landlord has questions.  [i]SHIT!![/i] I'm pretty damn sure I got more questions then the both of them!!

Fucking headache.  At least the pain let's me know my brain is still in there.  Maybe the lawyers would like to know about my headache??  Ofcourse they may not be in...[i]again[/i].  Not that surprises me anymore.  Seems like my idea of a time table is rather outdated.

l'd sigh but I don't think I have one left.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Whew!  I thought you were going to say the other one is swollen up to the size of a basketball.  [:O]
View Quote

That would be an improvement.

Hey look!!  I found a sigh!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#5]
there are things a doc can do for you.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
there are things a doc can do for you.
View Quote

There are things a doc [i]has done[/i] to me.

SGtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top