Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 4:44:16 AM EDT
Eric,
though I have never had the privy of speaking to you in person or to attend your awesome shoot out at the Hun farm, I just wanted to check in to find out how you are doing with Mrs. Hun (or Ex-Mrs. Hun).  As I have gone through a similar situation as you are currently, I just wanted you to know that you are still in my prayers as this must be a very tough time for you.

Take care and God Bless,

Mike
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:49:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:11:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay I've been away off and on for two weeks now. WTH is up with ETH? Somebody drop me an IM so I can get the proper prayers sent out. TIA.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Mrs. Hun doesn't want to be Mrs. Hun anymore, or a situation similar to that...

Having had some issues with my own lady recently I can guess that Eric is pretty busy/distracted right now. I figure the best we can do is continue to pray for him and be here when he comes back.

Hang in there, bro. We're all with you!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen him posting here and there, doesn't seem to have the old fire in the belly though. Could be personal issues, could be disillusion with repubs, dunno. I get the impression, his divorce, was somewhat of a surprise to him.
I too hope he's ok.. I know a divorce, can call into question one's world view.
Yes, Eric has been in my prayers too..
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, y'all!

I am really doing OK, and all, and I thank you so very much for your thoughts and good wishes for me!

Prayers are always welcome from those who care to do so. I know I've prayed a lot.

A whole lot.

[b]But all things work for good for those who love the Lord.[/b]

Or so I've been told. And I truly believe it.

[b]Gunstock[/b] planning and preparations continue, and I'm having a Hun Shoot out at the old Hun Farm this Fourth of July weekend!

I'm spending a lot more time with my precious granddaughter, Kristin, and a lot more time with my family.

My AR15.com family! [:D]

So, thank you so much for your thoughts.

I should be back up and running very soon.

See y'all at [b]Gunstock![/b]

Eric The(Bruised,BangedUp,ButStillBreathing)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear your doing ok.

I wish I could make it to Gunstock.

Be strong.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#7]
ETH,

Glad to hear you're still kicking.  In this day and age that in itself is an acomplishment.  [:)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:08:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Life is not easy Eric. You're joining a [unfortunately] very large club. Hang in there.
I didn't have the benefit of the board during the break up of my marriage and ensuing divorce.
You'll do fine.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Eric!

I thought you were just taking a break to give the rest of us a chance to catch up on our post counts!  

Be well!

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad to hear from you!  I was thinking about you the other day.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Two more days ETH and I was gonna assume the viking icon!!!

]:)]>

We're watchin' you fella!  Glad to hear you're okay.

[beer]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Someone get that man a drink! Wooo Hooo I wish I could make it to the Hun Farm once before i check out of this here contraption (body). Prayers said on your behalf many times today buddy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Someone get that man a drink! Wooo Hooo I wish I could make it to the Hun Farm once before i check out of this here contraption (body). Prayers said on your behalf many times today buddy.
View Quote

Get yourself to DFW Airport and I will personally get you to the Hun Farm and back in one piece!

Two pieces, if you have luggage.

With a s--tload of great shooting, great friends, great drinks, great food, and great memories for your troubles!

You can get to DFW pretty cheaply from the Old Dominion! [:D]

Consider it General Lee paying his respects to 'My Texans.'

Yep. That's what Marse Robert called us, all right!

Eric The(SeemsAsIfItWereOnlyYesterday)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top