Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/30/2003 4:44:16 AM EDT
Eric, though I have never had the privy of speaking to you in person or to attend your awesome shoot out at the Hun farm, I just wanted to check in to find out how you are doing with Mrs. Hun (or Ex-Mrs. Hun). As I have gone through a similar situation as you are currently, I just wanted you to know that you are still in my prayers as this must be a very tough time for you. Take care and God Bless, Mike
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:49:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:11:44 AM EDT
Okay I've been away off and on for two weeks now. WTH is up with ETH? Somebody drop me an IM so I can get the proper prayers sent out. TIA.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:44:32 AM EDT
Looks like Mrs. Hun doesn't want to be Mrs. Hun anymore, or a situation similar to that... Having had some issues with my own lady recently I can guess that Eric is pretty busy/distracted right now. I figure the best we can do is continue to pray for him and be here when he comes back. Hang in there, bro. We're all with you!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 5:51:31 AM EDT
I've seen him posting here and there, doesn't seem to have the old fire in the belly though. Could be personal issues, could be disillusion with repubs, dunno. I get the impression, his divorce, was somewhat of a surprise to him. I too hope he's ok.. I know a divorce, can call into question one's world view. Yes, Eric has been in my prayers too..
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:22:59 PM EDT
Hey, y'all! I am really doing OK, and all, and I thank you so very much for your thoughts and good wishes for me! Prayers are always welcome from those who care to do so. I know I've prayed a lot. A whole lot. [b]But all things work for good for those who love the Lord.[/b] Or so I've been told. And I truly believe it. [b]Gunstock[/b] planning and preparations continue, and I'm having a Hun Shoot out at the old Hun Farm this Fourth of July weekend! I'm spending a lot more time with my precious granddaughter, Kristin, and a lot more time with my family. My AR15.com family! [:D] So, thank you so much for your thoughts. I should be back up and running very soon. See y'all at [b]Gunstock![/b] Eric The(Bruised,BangedUp,ButStillBreathing)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:27:21 PM EDT
Glad to hear your doing ok. I wish I could make it to Gunstock. Be strong.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:53:02 PM EDT
ETH, Glad to hear you're still kicking. In this day and age that in itself is an acomplishment. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:08:38 PM EDT
Life is not easy Eric. You're joining a [unfortunately] very large club. Hang in there. I didn't have the benefit of the board during the break up of my marriage and ensuing divorce. You'll do fine.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:53:24 PM EDT
Hey Eric! I thought you were just taking a break to give the rest of us a chance to catch up on our post counts! Be well! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:58:20 PM EDT
Glad to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:02:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/30/2003 4:03:56 PM EDT by Hokie]
Two more days ETH and I was gonna assume the viking icon!!! ]:)]> We're watchin' you fella! Glad to hear you're okay. [beer]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:06:16 PM EDT
Someone get that man a drink! Wooo Hooo I wish I could make it to the Hun Farm once before i check out of this here contraption (body). Prayers said on your behalf many times today buddy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:24:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PONY_DRIVER: Someone get that man a drink! Wooo Hooo I wish I could make it to the Hun Farm once before i check out of this here contraption (body). Prayers said on your behalf many times today buddy.
View Quote
Get yourself to DFW Airport and I will personally get you to the Hun Farm and back in one piece! Two pieces, if you have luggage. With a s--tload of great shooting, great friends, great drinks, great food, and great memories for your troubles! You can get to DFW pretty cheaply from the Old Dominion! [:D] Consider it General Lee paying his respects to 'My Texans.' Yep. That's what Marse Robert called us, all right! Eric The(SeemsAsIfItWereOnlyYesterday)Hun[>]:)]
Top Top