Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 4
Next Page
8/16/2016 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quote History
Quoted:
If she had a flat spot on top of her head to rest my beer, I'd let her ingest some tadpoles.
View Quote


Your beer won't stay they when you have two handfuls of hair.
8/16/2016 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote History

10/10
8/16/2016 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a feeling it sounds and would likely look like this:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/aPpMr81Ohwg[/youtube]

Fail.......
8/16/2016 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote History
Quoted:
Meh, I'd hit it..
View Quote



Same..she probably has nice big titties!
8/16/2016 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd watch it just to see if her penis is bigger than mine.
8/16/2016 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#6]
she is hoping to get her own reality show
8/16/2016 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quote History
Quoted:



Same..she probably has nice big titties!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, I'd hit it..



Same..she probably has nice big titties!


Nope.  She's a "flatso."

Nothing sadder than a fat chick with no real tits to speak of.
8/16/2016 8:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote History
Quoted:
Meh, I'd hit it..
View Quote

Viagrax2
Industrial condomx2
Mueller's Icy hot with Habenaro seeds glued on as studs for extra friction.
Add plenty of wild game red meat.
Two months of endurance training.

AND A GRUDGE ATTITUDE.

For ARFCOM I would.

Kickstarter page?
8/16/2016 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]





That stupid bitch is watching too much "Ray Donovan"
8/16/2016 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd rather watch shit come out of a cows ass than watch that shit. Gross.
8/16/2016 8:55:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd fuck her.
8/16/2016 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#12]
8/16/2016 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quote History
Quoted:


I just flat out believe that she would have the ugliest sex face and make the grossest sounds during sex



Like, I have no doubt that she would not hesitate one bit to fart during oral sex.
View Quote




 
Fixed
8/16/2016 9:02:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quote History
Quoted:

Viagrax2
Industrial condomx2
Mueller's Icy hot with Habenaro seeds glued on as studs for extra friction.
Add plenty of wild game red meat.
Two months of endurance training.

AND A GRUDGE ATTITUDE.

For ARFCOM I would.

Kickstarter page?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Meh, I'd hit it..

Viagrax2
Industrial condomx2
Mueller's Icy hot with Habenaro seeds glued on as studs for extra friction.
Add plenty of wild game red meat.
Two months of endurance training.

AND A GRUDGE ATTITUDE.

For ARFCOM I would.

Kickstarter page?


Where do I contribute...Just take my money!
8/16/2016 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Found it
Click To View Spoiler
8/16/2016 9:14:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quote History
Quoted:


Isn't the sex tape thing the last exit before celebrity obscurity?
View Quote


Pretty much this.



 
8/16/2016 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Will  not watch.
8/16/2016 9:21:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quote History
Quoted:



Yep  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:



Quoted:

Meh, I'd hit it..
Yep  


Once you get past the used part, it's good times.



 
8/16/2016 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#19]
So how much is she going to pay us to watch her sex tape?
8/16/2016 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quote History
Quoted:


So how much is she going to pay us to watch her sex tape?
View Quote


Rule #34 states there is at least one website on the internet where hordes of lonely men would pay top dollar to watch just the previews of that tape.  



 
8/16/2016 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#21]
So that National Geographic show about whales humping was not her after all? I must send my apologies to a few humpbacks.
8/16/2016 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quote History
Quoted:
Like, I have no doubt that she would not hesitate one bit to fart during sex.
View Quote


Wait....you don't?
8/16/2016 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quote History
Quoted:
Peacefully scrolling along.

This news then enters my life.

MFW.

http://i.imgur.com/eJDcpsK.gif
View Quote


literally the best gif on the internet
8/16/2016 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quote History
Quoted:


Yeah I'm sure all you guys posting are so hot stuff and get better tail like ALL the time right?




Bullshit. Anyway I'd hit it like crazy, I bet she's a lot of fun.
View Quote




 
I'm not going to claim that I was ever "hot stuff", but I had no problems finding normal weight women who'd do the horizontal boogie with me.  And I'd take a homely chick with a good body over a pretty fat girl any day.  As a friend of mine used to say "It's not the face you're fucking, it's the fuck you're facing".




If you're banging fat women it's because you want to, not because you have to.






8/16/2016 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#25]
8/16/2016 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#26]
If she lost some weight she'd be pretty hot
8/17/2016 12:43:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/16/amy-schumer-not-scared-sex-tape-being-leaked.html

The comedian shared a number of often-TMI facts -- 44 to be exact -- in her new book, including that she has a sex tape.
View Quote


Let us all pray that it never gets out.
View Quote


So it's bestiality?

That fucking dude should be arrested!
8/17/2016 12:45:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quote History
Quoted:
So what?

I have at least 20-30 videos involving myself and my fiance(and older videos with ex's) performing sex on eachother.
View Quote

Link?
8/17/2016 12:50:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Sasha Grey should be her stunt double.
8/17/2016 2:14:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Maybe it's a sci-fy, and she's actually at the tail end of a 20 woman ATM human centipede!  
8/17/2016 2:25:58 AM EDT
[#31]
No thank you.
8/17/2016 2:37:52 AM EDT
[#32]
nope

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE
8/17/2016 2:38:59 AM EDT
[#33]
I bet the victim... er...person she had sex with is praying that the tape doesn't go public.
8/17/2016 3:21:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Hopefully she Chris Farleys herself soon.
8/17/2016 3:23:44 AM EDT
[#35]
8/17/2016 4:04:23 AM EDT
[#36]
8/17/2016 4:32:01 AM EDT
[#37]
8/17/2016 6:05:55 AM EDT
[#38]
I'll pass, thanks. Bestiality isn't my thing.
8/17/2016 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Quote History
Quoted:


So what?



I have at least 20-30 videos involving myself and my fiance(and older videos with ex's) performing sex on eachother.
View Quote




 
Um.....well......you're not a celebrity and nobody would give a shit if those vids were released.




I'm guessing that's at least one of the differences.
8/17/2016 6:59:27 AM EDT
[#40]
"the flabbening"?
8/17/2016 7:02:12 AM EDT
[#41]
I just saw the latest Bud commercial she and Rogen made, is she still trying to say she is not a plus size?  Cause if the camera only adds 10 pounds, they had more than 4 cameras on her.
8/17/2016 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Filmed at the Golden Corral?
8/17/2016 9:56:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Fuck it. I'll watch it. Bring it on!

A.W.D.
8/17/2016 10:01:44 AM EDT
[#44]

8/17/2016 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Meh.. I'd take a peak. Can't be any worse than the octomom one.
8/17/2016 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#46]
8/17/2016 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Of course SHE'S not scared... WE'RE scared...
8/17/2016 10:51:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quote History
Quoted:

  I'm not going to claim that I was ever "hot stuff", but I had no problems finding normal weight women who'd do the horizontal boogie with me.  And I'd take a homely chick with a good body over a pretty fat girl any day.  As a friend of mine used to say "It's not the face you're fucking, it's the fuck you're facing".


If you're banging fat women it's because you want to, not because you have to.





View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah I'm sure all you guys posting are so hot stuff and get better tail like ALL the time right?

Bullshit. Anyway I'd hit it like crazy, I bet she's a lot of fun.

  I'm not going to claim that I was ever "hot stuff", but I had no problems finding normal weight women who'd do the horizontal boogie with me.  And I'd take a homely chick with a good body over a pretty fat girl any day.  As a friend of mine used to say "It's not the face you're fucking, it's the fuck you're facing".


If you're banging fat women it's because you want to, not because you have to.







I'm pretty sure a lot of these guys have to. But have convinced themselves that they want to.

You are overestimating the average arfcommer.
8/17/2016 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#49]
8/17/2016 10:54:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quote History
Quoted:
I just flat out believe that she would have the ugliest sex face and make the grossest sounds during sex

Like, I have no doubt that she would not hesitate one bit to fart during sex.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quote History
Quoted:
I just flat out believe that she would have the ugliest sex face and make the grossest sounds during sex

Like, I have no doubt that she would not hesitate one bit to fart during sex.

ghost buster Bill murray
she barks she drools she claws I have put about 400ccs of thorozine in her now and shes taking a little nap.

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 4
Next Page