Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 9:40:58 PM EDT
Two rednecks decided that they arent going anywhere in life and thought thatthey should go to college to get ahead. The first goes in to see the counselor, who tells him to take Math, History and Logic. "Whats Logic?" the first redneck asks.

The professor answers by saying, "Let me give you and example. do you own a weedeater?"

"I sure do"

"Then can I assume, using logic, that you have a yard." replied the professor.

"Thats real good!" says the redneck.

The Professor contiues, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also own a house."

Impressed, the redneck says "Amazin'"

"And since you own a house, logic dictates you have a wife."

"Thats Betty Mae!! This is incredible" The redneck is obviously catching on.

"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual." said the professor

"You are absolutely right! Why that is the most fascinatin' thing I ever heard! I caint wait to take that logic class!!"

The redneck, proud of the new world opening up to him, walks back into the hallway, where his friend is still waiting. "So what classes are ya takin'?" asks the friend

"Math, history and logic" replies the first redneck.

"What in tarnation is Logic???" asked his friend.

"Let me give you and example. Do ya own a weedeater?" asked the first redneck

"No." his friend replied

"Fag."

Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
[lol]  Good one
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]LOL![/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top