Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/1/2003 8:44:29 PM EDT
There's alot of posts about converting wives and GFs to guns, so I was wondering if any dude here is man enough to admit if they were converted to guns by the wife or GF. Or anything for that matter?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:48:25 PM EDT
My last girlfriend turned me on to HGTV. That Cristopher Lowell.... He's the bees knees.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:54:18 PM EDT
Been a gun-nut as long as I can remember. I found out just a few months ago that my ancestors were gunmakers in pre-revolutionary Virginia. (Insert spooky music here...)
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:54:47 PM EDT
My wife converted me into a pussy whipped, yes man. I used to have a free will, money in my pocket, and lots of babes. Now I am much happier. [whacko][:D]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:02:37 PM EDT
If that avitar picture is really you, even accounting for the goofy face, I can't imagine you ever had "lots of babes".
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:03:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/1/2003 9:05:49 PM EDT by raven]
I was converted to free market capitalism by my economics professors. I resisted religion, Christianity, Aristotle, Plato etc but I was powerless against the strength of mainstream economic orthodoxy, its ideas, its examples. Too coherent, too convincing. Very powerful ideas.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:31:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Merril_B: If that avitar picture is really you, even accounting for the goofy face, I can't imagine you ever had "lots of babes".
View Quote
Merril_B, fortunately for me, a fact that can be corroborated by many AR15.com members who have met her and/or seen pictures of her, my wife is someone for which a guy would be quite happy to become the 'bitch boy'. She's a bonafide babelicious hottie.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:40:23 PM EDT
Girlfriend here. Her dad is a gun nut, my dad is ex LEO and for some reason doesn't care about guns. My gf took me to a range which rents out pistols and I was hooked from there.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:39:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/2/2003 12:39:34 AM EDT by Johnphin]
I was converted to a gun nut last with the help of 45ACP_Marine. Does that count?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 12:49:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BenDover: My wife converted me into a pussy whipped, yes man. I used to have a free will, money in my pocket, and lots of babes. Now I am much happier. [whacko][:D]
View Quote
And how do you know you are 'much happier'? [i]She tells you so.[/i]
Top Top