Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 6:30:06 PM EDT
And talk about a black list.

Just look at the rules at DU.com

If you think someone is breaking any of the rules listed here, please click the "Alert" link on the offending post so a moderator can deal with it. NARCs [shock]

We ban conservative disruptors who are opposed to the broad goals of this website. If you think overall that George W. Bush is doing a swell job, or if you wish to see Republicans win, or if you are generally supportive of conservative ideals, please do not register to post, as you will likely be banned."darn"[pissed]

This is a "big tent" message board. We welcome a wide range of progressive opinion. You will likely encounter many points of view here that you disagree with.[argue]

NO SH## [moon]

Anim Legends kick butt.

Yes I am easily entertained.

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Well Im gonna go and get banned from there.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
[wave]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Kill the hot link.  It leads them back to us.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
First Ammendment doesn't apply there, or here for that matter, for posters as these are privately run websites.

That said it is an awfully hypocritical site.  Liberals keep saying you have to have an open mind.  As long as it opens to the left.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#5]
i just signed up
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#6]
2 things:

1- The first doesnt apply to private enterprises, only to public ones.

2- Kill that fucking hotlink
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well Im gonna go and get banned from there.
View Quote

Been there, done that.[beer]

The Freedom of Speech and the rest are "Ordained by the Creator", not the Constitution.[soapbox]

But, that is another topic.[wave]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess we know who to blame when the service here goes to shit because we are under a DoS attack.

All because people hotlink to shit sites like DU.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:24:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I guess we know who to blame when the service here goes to shit because we are under a DoS attack.

All because people hotlink to shit sites like DU.
View Quote

It is Dead Dead Dead![heavy]

I will not make that mistake again.[chair]

Thanks, [wave]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:25:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Chill out.  He killed the link.  Geez, ya act like he was killing baby kitties.

Hmmm...that reminds me.  I'm hungry.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:33:29 PM EDT
[#11]
(BYE BYE)
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Chill out.  He killed the link.  Geez, ya act like he was killing baby kitties.

Hmmm...that reminds me.  I'm hungry.
View Quote

Erm, somebody else 'killing kitties' makes you hungry?  Erm are you sure this doenst belog in the 'backrub discovers CCW' thread? [:D]

TWhaz- Noprblm, may have come off a bit stronger than I meant too, but you just cant be too careful.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:14:17 PM EDT
[#13]

TWhaz- Noprblm, may have come off a bit stronger than I meant too, but you just cant be too careful.[/quote]

No problemo!

Damn that CCW thread is funny.

still [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Erm, somebody else 'killing kitties' makes you hungry?  Erm are you sure this doenst belog in the 'backrub discovers CCW' thread? [:D]
View Quote

AR15.com's resident culinary consultant (Sgtar15) has spoken highly on the tastiness of kittens.  From what I understand, they taste like chicken.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#15]
I have never been banned over there, but I have been banned here before.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top