Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Prayers inbound.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#2]
prayers sent.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll pray for you man.  I am facing the same thing on top of other issues.  I interview in the morning after my shift for a new job as manager of a division here on the railroad.  Lots more money, company car, etc.  There will be lots of challenges.  Not sure what to do, but the opportunity came after some heavy duty related prayer (I am burned out in my current position big time) so I think I need to just go for it.  I hope you can relate.  Good luck and trust God to give you your answers, he will never fail.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow man, you used post #666 to ask for prayer![lolabove]
All joking aside, I will pray for you. One thing I have learned in life though is there is always something, or someone that's just not right with a job. That's just life. It's what we make of the situation that shows our character. So hang tuff, & do what you have to do. No fear, no regrets. Go after the job, & know that your family will be taken care of because you are a responsible person.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Prayers for guidance and strength sent. Keep us informed, please.

cynic
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Be sure and ask that His will be done!
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Prayers are a-coming'!
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top