Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/8/2003 12:26:08 AM EDT
No, No, No Not that. . . . . . . . . . . . . Its the sweat that builds up in the crack of your ass while your screwing your sister - in - law. Hahahahahahaha!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 2:27:03 AM EDT
IBTL! Hey, my first ever! Woo hoo. Old joke, but it still brings a smile to my face. Reminds me of this one: Good old boy gets married and goes off to spend a night a local Motel 6 for his honeymoon. About midnight he comes home and knocks on the door to his mother's house. She opens the door and says, "Cletus - whatchoo doin' out heah? You should be on yur honeymoon!" "Mama", says Cletus, "that girl I dun married is a virgin!" "So?", says momma. "Well mama", says Cletus, "If she aint good enough for her own family, she sure aint good enough for ours!"
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:22:33 AM EDT
Know what a girl from ____________ says after sex? (insert desired state, city, etc) Get off Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:44:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Trog777: Know what a girl from ____________ says after sex? (insert desired state, city, etc) Get off Daddy, you're crushing my cigarettes.
View Quote
Know what a girl from ____________ (insert desired state, city, etc) has in common with a kitten? . . . . . . . . . . . . .They both like lickin' thier paws! What does a girl from ____________ (insert desired state, city, etc)put behind her ears to attract men? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Her ankles!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:47:03 AM EDT
Incest is best....... But thats a Relative affair. Lets just keep it in the family!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:55:38 AM EDT
are you ripping on me?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:56:39 AM EDT
If a married couple from ______________ (insert your state) move to chicago and get a divorce, are they still leagally brother and sister? how do you compliment a woman from _________? answer: nice tooth
Top Top