Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2001 1:21:10 PM EDT
Check out this spam I received today for a weight loss program. This is good.

"It is assumed that any associated supporting element necessitates that urgent consideration be applied to the anticipated fourth-generation equipment. We shall nevertheless deny that the
characterization of specific criteria is functionally equivalent to (though formally distinct from) the structural design, based on system engineering concepts. Interestingly enough, a completely-specified evaluation metric
cannot be defined in such a way as to impose the subsystem compatibility testing. Based on my own fieldwork in Guatemala, our fully integrated field program presents extremely interesting challenges to nondistinctness in the sense of distinctive feature theory."

In all my years of reading engineering and research papers, I have never heard such double-speak. I think I'll include it in my next report to management and see if they have the guts to ask what it's all about. Most likely they will say they understand it completely.
Link Posted: 4/27/2001 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#1]
In state government, this man qualifies for promotion......they LOVE that kind of talk, and use it on us peon types all the time...(did i say peon?..the ones who keep the suits in employment!)...it`s...pee-on.....[frag]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top