Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/23/2002 5:13:28 PM EDT
I just got a PolyStinger Streamlight. I bring it home, plug it in to charge it over night per the instructions. When I wake up the charger is making a fairly loud buzzing sound. Last night I E-mailed stinger and informed them of the problem. Got back an E-mail today saying that I should have a replacement charger on the 26th or 27th. That's the kind of service I like. Overall it is light weight, well constructed and brighter than my 4 D-cell maglight not to mention the beam is much more consistent.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:36:01 PM EDT
once you have a streamlight or sure-fire or what ever... MAG LIGHTS totally BLOW in comparison!
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:27:00 PM EDT
We got a bunch of Streamlight headlamps a few months ago at work. They make work a million times easier when you need both hands. You don't need someone to hold your Maglight or put a mini-Mag in your mouth. Oh yeah, they're a lot brighter too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 8:41:52 PM EDT
I've been using a SL-20X for about 7 or 8 years now. Three battery pac's and one replacement bulb in that time. Killer flashlight!
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:23:32 PM EDT
I have had the same stinger for over 10 years now. It shows some wear and tear, but works great. I thought it was the shit till I got an SL-20X, same durability, only bigger and brighter.
Top Top