Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2002 2:46:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 2:52:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know for sure,but can't see why she'd change.

She's the only intelligent,reasonably minded Republican babe on the coast.Maybe the only Republican with any influence here period.

I just love her..........Too bad she's not our Senator.
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no idea how Cuntwell got into office...  She is the biggest rag I have ever met.  She feels that SHE has the ability to make decisions for you and your family.   [soapbox]

Well on the other hand, I guess that's what most of the people that vote Demo-rat like. [V]
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have no idea how Cuntwell got into office...  
View Quote

High density population centers like the U-District, Peoples Republic of Bellingham, Seattle, and Olympia/Evergreen State college come to mind
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Washington is a California with Guns and shitty weather. Pure and simple.

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Washington is a California with Guns and shitty weather. Pure and simple.
View Quote

I don't think so. Washington has the highest per-capita NRA & GOA membership in the country.

My hypothesis is the reason we have so many democrats in the local and federal is because most of the Liberal Yuppies have 9-5 jobs and can afford Day Care, therefore allowing them to go and vote either before or after work. Most of the hardworking conservatives have jobs that are either in agriculture, or construction, or other fields that do not allow "regular" work hours. Therefore most of us have to either lose sleep or ajust our schedule on November 5th.

Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no idea how Cuntwell got into office...  
View Quote

High density population centers like the U-District, Peoples Republic of Bellingham, Seattle, and Olympia/Evergreen State college come to mind
View Quote
That and the help of 65k morons who voted Libertarian instead of voting for Slade. Cantwell only ended up winning by about 3k Votes, she was losing by 15k + votes till they counted King and Pierce counties !
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 7:29:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Gawd I know,

Slade was a powerfull advocate for Washington state interests too.

A very senior and well connected politician,with leadership on some important commities.

Instead we've got a couple of ineffective twats,that blindly follow the leadership of the likes of hillary and Shyster shummer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top