Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2002 6:38:22 AM EDT
Can anybody say for sure what the final outcome was of the 13 yr. old boy killed at a Georgia gun show? Did the dealer f###-up, the dad or somebody else? Who's gun and who pulled the trigger?
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:45:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Last I heard, they were going after the dealer. Strange, I haven't heard much, and that boy was from here
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
The final outcome is that the kid is now dead, and neither of the two alleged adults who should take responsibility for his death have done so.
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 4:01:03 AM EDT
[#3]
While at KCR this last weekend, I heard that the dealer was working at KCR, that it was his gun, he put it on the table while getting something from under his table, the father picked it up, it discharged, hitting the boy in the chest.

Take it for what's its worth.  If close, 2 adults screw up and a kid dies.  How stupid.

Merlin
Link Posted: 10/15/2002 4:23:41 AM EDT
[#4]
A tragic reminder to be careful with our weapons.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top