Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2002 3:19:32 PM EDT
getting more and more angry as 9-11 aproaches?
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:21:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I am!!!!!

I wasn't there but I find myself angry, sad or ....

Anyway, yeah.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
No. Just a slow deep contemplation on the state of the world, and the best way that I can defend my community.

The anger has gone but the actions won’t be forgotten.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#4]
the anger and the outrage has not dimished
at all. i think it only grows day by day for me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
The urge for bloodshed is a recurring theme lately.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#6]

It would be a good day for  a few specop raids into the Pakistani Border "Tribal" regions. Plant a few heads on sticks on the way out, leave some calling cards, make sure they knew.

Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you.

Actually It makes me feel better to see I am not alone.

I was so freaked...My Bride and I were heading out of Dulles for our Honeymoon 9-11 at 8AM on a different UA flight.

Pulled out of the sky's in Georgia.  Well the Red Roof in in WaffleHouse GA now has a Honeymoon suite.

Then came the Fighters all night/everynite...
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#9]
The fighter's still fly, take it from first-hand knowledge. Where I work, the aircraft have live munitions loaded 24/7, and when they leave, it is not a comforting feeling.
[USA] [-=(_)=-]

An Airman
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:05:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh ya. Still angry.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I find myself getting angry about 9/11 and the fact that this country hasn't changed since then.

Our country is still too PC to question people who match the terrorist profile...instead they strip search our grand parents.

Other countries claim we are partially responsible because of our policies but then demand we put our troops into their civil wars.

There is now a world court but our troops aren't protected when they are on UN peacekeeping missions.

The pledge has been ruled unconstitutional.

Berkeley is having a 9/11 memorial exluding everthing religious and patriotic.

Finally the thing that pissed me off the most today was thinking that the Muslims that were dancing in the street celebrating the attack are still alive!

Try watching all three of these in a row and then tell me you aren't angry.  I was in tears half way through the second one.  My fiance had to stop watching and broke down during the third one.

[url]http://www.cantcryhardenough.com/[/url]
[url]http://wtc-tribute.rtx1.com/[/url]
[url]http://www.magicalmike.com/wtctribute2.swf[/url]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#12]
i can't say it.

i would be banned.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#13]
All that anger is going to eat you up inside.

I prefer to love.
I'd live to see all those bastards boiled in pig fat.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Guaranteed to relight your anger torch:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=143315[/url]
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 5:27:23 PM EDT
[#15]
i can't get angry.  it screws up my aim.
seriously, hell i was being serious!!!

308wood will be packing heavy on 9/11/02 so come on back for a rematch you rag headed rat eating camel scr@win Mo#^  Fu&@$%@*#

or in the words of arnold "come on Bennett, let's party!!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top