Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2002 2:47:22 PM EDT
I am now convinced that Lordtrader is actually Imbroglio's alter ego. The only time I've ever met someone [i]claiming[/i] to be Lordtrader was at the Tac Pro shoot months ago. I now believe that this person was actually an imposter sent to the event to continue the deception that Lordtrader is a "real" person. He never seems to be able to make it to the DFW get togethers. Hmmmmm. Lordtrader is an enigma wrapped in a mystery stuffed into a keg of Milwaukee's Best. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:50:13 PM EDT
he is a person who misses so cal beaches,women and in-n-out burger.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:51:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Llamadong: I am now convinced that Lordtrader is actually Imbroglio's alter ego. The only time I've ever met someone [i]claiming[/i] to be Lordtrader was at the Tac Pro shoot months ago. I now believe that this person was actually an imposter sent to the event to continue the deception that Lordtrader is a "real" person. He never seems to be able to make it to the DFW get togethers. Hmmmmm. Lordtrader is an enigma wrapped in a mystery stuffed into a keg of Milwaukee's Best. [:D]
View Quote
Wait...I thought Paul was Imbroglio. And who was that girl in the photo of Imbroglio? Never mind, my head hurts now. [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:54:57 PM EDT
He's really Ron Jeremy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 2:56:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tactical_Jew: he is a person who misses so cal beaches,women and in-n-out burger.
View Quote
Hey, when he was there, he missed with the womenz, too! Don't blame it on Texas! [:D] Eric The(Suspicious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 3:17:21 PM EDT
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Grock%2Fmichelin%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 5:25:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Grock: [url]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Grock%2Fmichelin%2Ejpg[/url]
View Quote
It's Bibbendum's baby!
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 5:39:47 PM EDT
He is an ethnic guy that trades stocks,misses home and is a horndog![rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 8:33:34 PM EDT
All I know is that LordTrader isn't related to me....
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:40:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 9:51:40 PM EDT
Welcome to my hell.
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 1:07:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: And yes here in TX, I am living the Imbroglio life.
View Quote
So you regularly get sick on Mexican food. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:05:23 AM EDT
Why our Lord Trader is (drum roll) Llamadong !! (But if that's true E.T. Hun may be BenDover and if the HUN is Dover then who is Spade ?? I'm pretty sure Spade is Arock.......this may be too complicated........)
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:28:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 3:47:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 5subslr5: Why our Lord Trader is (drum roll) Llamadong !! (But if that's true E.T. Hun may be BenDover and if the HUN is Dover then who is Spade ?? I'm pretty sure Spade is Arock.......this may be too complicated........)
View Quote
I don't think he's Llamadong but he [i]swears[/i] he's got the DongOf_A_Llama!
Link Posted: 9/7/2002 4:16:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: Welcome to my hell.
View Quote
I like to think of it as Mister Wadda's Neighborhood. [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img] 1 : a confused mass 2 a : an intricate or complicated situation (as in a drama or novel) b : an acutely painful or embarrassing misunderstanding c : a violently confused or bitterly complicated altercation
Top Top