Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - NorCal sucks. (Page 1 of 2)

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page
12/25/2012 10:36:35 AM EDT
Why does anybody live here?




The laws suck, shit's expensive, and the weather has been rainy and craptastic three of the four days I've been here.
12/25/2012 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#1]


12/25/2012 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Nor Cal is awesome. Its you that sucks.
12/25/2012 10:38:21 AM EDT
[#3]
We placed an order for bad weather as we knew you were coming to visit.
12/25/2012 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Where you at?
12/25/2012 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#5]
For a second or two I thought this was a call out thread with site staff.  
12/25/2012 10:39:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why does anybody live here?




The laws suck, shit's expensive, and the weather has been rainy and craptastic three of the four days I've been here.


Lol
12/25/2012 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#7]
IBNC
12/25/2012 10:39:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Its you. We knew you were coming so we hid the good weather and hot chicks.

Yesterday the sun was shining and I was working outside with a T shirt on. Raining now, but thats what happen in December.




 
12/25/2012 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Bigfoot?
12/25/2012 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Good, another one who'll never move to the Pacific North West.
12/25/2012 10:40:17 AM EDT
[#11]
In before your A$$ raping!

Merry Christmas!
12/25/2012 10:40:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I had a pucker factor of about 8.75 reading the title.
12/25/2012 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where you at?


Near Redding.
12/25/2012 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#14]
The laws suck, blah, blah, blah (we know), but not all of northern California sucks. I grew up there (in the sucky part ), but there are nice areas.



Where in norcal are you, exactly?
12/25/2012 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Tahoe is a pretty area.  Most of the people I met were snobby assholes though.
12/25/2012 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#16]



Quoted:



Quoted:

Where you at?




Near Redding.


Redding ain't so bad.

 
12/25/2012 10:42:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Sacramento is not northern Cal. you need to get at least as far as Redding
12/25/2012 10:42:54 AM EDT
[#18]
World Champion Giants
12/25/2012 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where you at?


Near Redding.

Redding is a great place to pick up some meth...enjoy!
12/25/2012 10:43:53 AM EDT
[#20]



Quoted:


Sacramento is not northern Cal. you need to get at least as far as Redding


I consider everything north of Fresno to be northern California.

 
12/25/2012 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#21]



Quoted:



Quoted:

Where you at?




Near Redding.


Move on over to Tahoe. Its Christmas and it should be packed with MILFs and ski bunnies!



 
12/25/2012 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#22]
12/25/2012 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#23]



Quoted:





Quoted:


Quoted:

Where you at?




Near Redding.


Redding ain't so bad.  


That's gorgeous country. I grew up in Walnut Creek, on the other side of the Caldecott Tunnel from Oakland and SF.



I live in the high desert now, which is beautiful country in its own right, but sometimes I miss trees taller than buildings.



 
12/25/2012 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Sacramento is not northern Cal. you need to get at least as far as Redding

I consider everything north of Fresno to be northern California.  





12/25/2012 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#25]



Quoted:




bought time you showed up  



Sensed a disturbance in the force or was it your spidey senses?  



 
12/25/2012 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Its you. We knew you were coming so we hid the good weather and hot chicks.
Yesterday the sun was shining and I was working outside with a T shirt on. Raining now, but thats what happen in December.
 


I saw good weather and hot chicks every day in Azusa.

I'll admit the scenery was pretty awesome yesterday when I could see something other than grey.
12/25/2012 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#27]
I thought this was a Site Staff call out thread. Disappointing.

 
12/25/2012 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where you at?


Near Redding.


Son, that is God's country
12/25/2012 10:48:15 AM EDT
[#29]
I fled NoCal.  Fuggem and their libtard bastion.
12/25/2012 10:48:30 AM EDT
[#30]
I have family that live around Plymouth/Jackson.  Very beautiful part of the state.
12/25/2012 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:


Hey hey hey.

Do you come here often?
12/25/2012 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#32]



Quoted:



Quoted:

Where you at?




Near Redding.


Say hi to my family while you are out there...  If I thought my aunt was in town I would seriously beg you to but figure she is back in Chester at her old house visiting her daughter and rest of the family out there today.



 
12/25/2012 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#33]



Quoted:



Quoted:

Where you at?




Near Redding.


Well fucking duh!  It's late December in REDDING!  



 
12/25/2012 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Northern California sucks. Stay out, and take a hippy with you when you leave.  
12/25/2012 10:53:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Well SoCal ain't too bad... but coming from ALaska... its pretty depressing..
12/25/2012 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#36]
ibtl?


12/25/2012 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Want some cheese with that whine.  
12/25/2012 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why does anybody live here?




The laws suck, shit's expensive, and the weather has been rainy and craptastic three of the four days I've been here.


I am with you CA is just weird...people on in the large cities are just full of WTF.  I have worked in LA a few times and each time I see more and more WTF.
12/25/2012 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Why does anybody live here?




The laws suck, shit's expensive, and the weather has been rainy and craptastic three of the four days I've been here.


12/25/2012 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#40]
I should ban you for tricking me into thinking I was going get another ban today.

12/25/2012 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
For a second or two I thought this was a call out thread with site staff.  


Yup I was going to say byebye
12/25/2012 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I should ban you for tricking me into thinking I was going get another ban today.













What if I told you there's a safe...


12/25/2012 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#43]



Quoted:



Quoted:

I should ban you for tricking me into thinking I was going get another ban today.




What if I told you there's a safe...







with a locked box inside of it...



 
12/25/2012 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#44]
In before you seem familiar...
12/25/2012 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#45]
However bad your weather is, imagine the locals there on a cold winters snowy day in MO.

Would you want those yaahoos (DTux excepted) driving in the snow?

And I can imagine this thread in July when it's 118 or so.  
12/25/2012 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#46]
12/25/2012 11:26:08 AM EDT
[#47]



Quoted:





Quoted:


Quoted:

I should ban you for tricking me into thinking I was going get another ban today.




What if I told you there's a safe...







with a locked box inside of it...

 


Something shiny would of distracted me easier.





 
12/25/2012 11:26:33 AM EDT
[#48]


I'm driving through your state next. Will I something like that, or will it be rainy and boring?
12/25/2012 11:28:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I thought this was a Site Staff call out thread. Disappointing.  


Very, but still funny.
12/25/2012 11:28:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I should ban you for tricking me into thinking I was going get another ban today.



What if I told you there's a safe...



with a locked box inside of it...
 

Something shiny would of distracted me easier.

 


So you're saying you want a picture of a rooster covered in glitter??

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 2
Next Page

[ARCHIVED THREAD] - NorCal sucks. (Page 1 of 2)