Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2002 7:14:13 PM EDT
Flying into Vegas 2nd week in September.  Renting a suv for 7 days.  Heading to Utah to check out some of the scenery.  Any suggestions or "must see" from the locals?  Figuring Zion, and a couple of other parks.  Might head to Arizona as well.  Any input would be appriciated.  Thks
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Hoover dam is worth the time.  Cedar Breaks is beautiful it is close to brianhead/cedar city.  Downtown salt lake is exciting to tour for the history Mormon or not.  There are some of the best/most reasonable prices sporting goods places in the west all over utah email me if you want to get some names of stores.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Bryce Canyon NP, Canyonlands NP, Escalante Grand Staircase Ntl monumnet (I thought it was way cool), Arches NP, Monument Valley (straddles the UT-AZ border), Capitol Reef NP (some great back roads through there).

You need more than 7 days, and a few extra Jerry cans of gas, to really enjoy it. Things are pretty spread out. Feel free to email for some specific roads.
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 8:23:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the input guys.  I just may take a couple of more days off:)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top