Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/19/2002 7:22:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2002 7:29:46 PM EDT by anti-gov-tinfoil-man]
[red]WARNING: first hand accounts of prison rape, with details, are given at that link[/red] [url]http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html[/url] If ever there was motivation to go down shooting when they come for your guns, this is it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:28:31 PM EDT
Well that sounds unpleasant!
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:36:48 PM EDT
So Marvin Nerdsplater finds himself in prison and thrown into a cell with a huge sloped brow knuckle dragging Bubba. Bubba says to Marvin, "does you wont to be the husband or de wife"? Marvin thinks hey, this wont be so bad and chooses to be the husband. Bubba, on hearing Marvins request, tells the groom to get his ass over here and suck his new wifes di**.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:40:21 PM EDT
i found this one pretty interesting:
The rapes seem to be for two main reasons. 1. They hurt, someone must pay. 2. Being deprived of consensual sex, and self-centered, any hole will do. Power, control, revenge, seem to top the "reasons" for rape. The person assaulted is either seen as weaker, or gang banged if seen as stuck up kind of person. You know, refuses to swear, actually admits he is guilty, is seeking help etc. . . . I have yet to hear of an inmate being charged in court with sexual assault of an inmate. Have you? If just one was found guilty, got more time, things would change. — D.A., Nebraska, 9/6/96
View Quote
is he right that none of these goons are charged? if so, why do you think no one is getting charged?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:40:30 PM EDT
After posting that I hope the video taper gets gang raped, it looks like you did your homosexual prison rape home work, didn't you, Anti-gov? Enjoy the research?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:45:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Balzac72: After posting that I hope the video taper gets gang raped, it looks like you did your homosexual prison rape home work, didn't you, Anti-gov? Enjoy the research?
View Quote
video cameras on abusive cops are like flashlights on cockroaches why does it bother you so much that the hood slamming thugs were caught on video? [img]http://home.kc.rr.com/copgraphics/cartman.gif[/img] "respect my authoritai"
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:53:37 PM EDT
If the guards/admin. know that this is happening and do nothing about it then they are condoning it. Government sanctioned rape is cruel and unusual punishment. I beleive that cruel and unusual punishment is forbidden in this country. Flame on.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 7:59:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-man:
Originally Posted By Balzac72: After posting that I hope the video taper gets gang raped, it looks like you did your homosexual prison rape home work, didn't you, Anti-gov? Enjoy the research?
View Quote
video cameras on abusive cops are like flashlights on cockroaches why does it bother you so much that the hood slamming thugs were caught on video? [img]http://home.kc.rr.com/copgraphics/cartman.gif[/img] "respect my authoritai"
View Quote
Your anti cop comments pissed me off. You also have failed to watch the gas station surveilance tapes that have aired all day on various news channels. But I guess for an anti gov nut or whatever you are, the truth would be hard to swallow. (ie. the cops fought father and son to the ground to cuff them. That's also called RESISTING ARREST.) I hardly think they're "caught." Being caught implies they did something wrong. They did what they are paid to do...get the REAL thugs off the street.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:03:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By operatorerror: If the guards/admin. know that this is happening and do nothing about it then they are condoning it. Government sanctioned rape is cruel and unusual punishment. I beleive that cruel and unusual punishment is forbidden in this country. Flame on.
View Quote
I defend corrections officers and the state of NY against these types of actions. What it comes down to is a lack of manpower and resources to prevent CONVICTS from being, ahem, violated. The 1983 actions never stand and we get them dismissed all the time. You fail to see that it isn't government sponsored or condoned. But there's a wall of silence in prison that prevents most cons from telling. The ones that do never get anything out of it. You want to have no prison rapes? Put innocent people in jail, they aren't psychopaths and don't screw other men. Social deviants do that sort of thing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:06:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Balzac72:
View Quote
View Quote
Your anti cop comments pissed me off. You also have failed to watch the gas station surveilance tapes that have aired all day on various news channels.
View Quote
I don't watch television. I get all my news from the net. I'll go look for a link to this video clip right now, since this is the first I've heard of it.
But I guess for an anti gov nut or whatever you are, the truth would be hard to swallow. (ie. the cops fought father and son to the ground to cuff them. That's also called RESISTING ARREST.) I hardly think they're "caught." Being caught implies they did something wrong. They did what they are paid to do...get the REAL thugs off the street.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:17:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By operatorerror: If the guards/admin. know that this is happening and do nothing about it then they are condoning it. Government sanctioned rape is cruel and unusual punishment. I beleive that cruel and unusual punishment is forbidden in this country. Flame on.
View Quote
I defend corrections officers and the state of NY against these types of actions. What it comes down to is a lack of manpower and resources to prevent CONVICTS from being, ahem, violated. The 1983 actions never stand and we get them dismissed all the time. You fail to see that it isn't government sponsored or condoned. But there's a wall of silence in prison that prevents most cons from telling. The ones that do never get anything out of it.
View Quote
Why is it that the ones who tell never get anything out of it?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:22:53 PM EDT
View Quote
I defend corrections officers and the state of NY against these types of actions. What it comes down to is a lack of manpower and resources to prevent CONVICTS from being, ahem, violated. The 1983 actions never stand and we get them dismissed all the time. You fail to see that it isn't government sponsored or condoned. But there's a wall of silence in prison that prevents most cons from telling. The ones that do never get anything out of it.
View Quote
View Quote
The 1983 actions never stand and we get them dismissed all the time. You fail to see that it isn't government sponsored or condoned. That means that the state has no control over every aspect of prison life. If they did, the inmates would sue over that too, since the level of control over the prison would be oppressive and would probably mean 23 hour lock down. That's my PERSONAL view on it anyway. Prison guards are over worked as it is. The funding isn't there for rape prevention.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:28:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Balzac72: You want to have no prison rapes? Put innocent people in jail, they aren't psychopaths and don't screw other men. Social deviants do that sort of thing.
View Quote
Very funny. You should do stand up. I am very pro LEO, I work very closely with local law enforcement, and I believe that prison should be very hard for prisoners. But allowing the opportunity for rape to occur is wrong. If funding is the problem, and I believe that it is, then we need prison reform. Put the prisoners to work to pay for manning and facilities upgrades. Mandatory labor. Severe punishment for those caught commiting crimes in prison/jail. I do not claim to have any solutions. As far as I'm concerned, prisoners have no rights at all in prison. Except maybe the expectation that they will be securely housed and kept safe from predatory asswipes while incarcerated.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:31:36 PM EDT
All an Inmate has to do to stop being raped in prison is request protective segregation. By law if the Inmate requests protective segregation you must separate the Inmate and an investigation must be conducted to prove the inmate has a reason to be put on permanent protective segregation. Only the punks get raped in prison, a person that stands up and defends himself and doesn't let himself get taken advantage of doesn't get raped, if you win or lose it doesn't matter as long as you are willing to show the attacker you are willing to fight back. A gang type rape is very if not totally rare. Balzac72 is right corrections officers don't just ignore the rapes a prison is not like the movies were the CO's turn a blind eye to prison rape and violence. Balzac72 god bless you for protecting the rights of CO's in court.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:32:37 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
The 1983 actions never stand and we get them dismissed all the time. You fail to see that it isn't government sponsored or condoned. That means that the state has no control over every aspect of prison life. If they did, the inmates would sue over that too, since the level of control over the prison would be oppressive and would probably mean 23 hour lock down. That's my PERSONAL view on it anyway. Prison guards are over worked as it is. The funding isn't there for rape prevention.
View Quote
i'm not talking about the inmates charging the prison workers why aren't the rapists punished? from what i've read and what you said above it sounds like if a rape victim reports the incident to a guard, nothing happens. why is that?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:34:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DOCPIG: All an Inmate has to do to stop being raped in prison is request protective segregation. By law if the Inmate requests protective segregation you must separate the Inmate and an investigation must be conducted to prove the inmate has a reason to be put on permanent protective segregation.
View Quote
thanks for the info do you know if the rapists are ever punished?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:41:58 PM EDT
anti-gov-tinfoil-man i am not sure if an Inmate who has been raped by another Inmate has ever been prosecuted or at least i havent seen it usually the Inmate is just happy to be away from the predator and wants to forget the whole thing.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:44:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2002 8:46:41 PM EDT by bigyeti]
Hope no one we know ends up in prison... Or contemplates ending up there...[sex] It's especially bad for cops and cop haters... [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 8:55:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Balzac72: You want to have no prison rapes? Put innocent people in jail, they aren't psychopaths and don't screw other men. Social deviants do that sort of thing.
View Quote
Were you dropped on your head as a toddler?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 9:13:35 PM EDT
Notice how many of these come from Texas? Seems some human rights org. has a bone to pick with Texans.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 9:24:02 PM EDT
Good, that is what they get for not functioning in society.
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:07:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2002 10:10:06 PM EDT by lordtrader]
This should not be a suprise to anyone. First let's take a look at humans. We are territorial, intelligent, cunning, predator, and worst of all we are more primal than any animal out there. When we are put in a situtation where the perception of survival is detrimental, we revert back to our primal instincts. The dominant individuals start to pack together and prey on the weak. They express their powers by degrading those weaker than them or outright eradicating them. In a case of prison, you have a group of individuals that ARE predators by nature. Much like a pack of wolves, although all are dangerous, there will be one or 2 in the pack that will be the alpha's. Very primal. Like humans. I think the mass population kid themselves thinking that we are civilized and that we are beyond that. The ones that truely believe this, will become food come SHTF time(such as going to prison). The dominants will group together in pack and begin fighting for power. We are primal. We are animals. To deny that is just absolutely ridiculous. We are all capable of doing what has been done in these articles given similar situations and similar circumstances. The only question is, are you going to be the raper or the rapee. Where is your position in the hierchy of primal chain of command. Me personally, I think I will be the raper. If not I will die trying to be. This does not suprise me, its human nature. Deny it if you must, WE ARE ANIMALISTIC in nature. Just exercising his alpha male qualities and attempting to supress the weak and letting him know he is weak. They are showing that being the alpha male, they will/can do anything to the weak. The ole master and servant role. Survival of the Fittest.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 4:51:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DOCPIG: All an Inmate has to do to stop being raped in prison is request protective segregation. By law if the Inmate requests protective segregation you must separate the Inmate and an investigation must be conducted to prove the inmate has a reason to be put on permanent protective segregation. Only the punks get raped in prison, a person that stands up and defends himself and doesn't let himself get taken advantage of doesn't get raped, if you win or lose it doesn't matter as long as you are willing to show the attacker you are willing to fight back. A gang type rape is very if not totally rare. Balzac72 is right corrections officers don't just ignore the rapes a prison is not like the movies were the CO's turn a blind eye to prison rape and violence.
View Quote
What a load of uninformed bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 7:50:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By M4:
Originally Posted By DOCPIG: All an Inmate has to do to stop being raped in prison is request protective segregation. By law if the Inmate requests protective segregation you must separate the Inmate and an investigation must be conducted to prove the inmate has a reason to be put on permanent protective segregation. Only the punks get raped in prison, a person that stands up and defends himself and doesn't let himself get taken advantage of doesn't get raped, if you win or lose it doesn't matter as long as you are willing to show the attacker you are willing to fight back. A gang type rape is very if not totally rare. Balzac72 is right corrections officers don't just ignore the rapes a prison is not like the movies were the CO's turn a blind eye to prison rape and violence.
View Quote
View Quote
What part? Please advise.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:18:25 AM EDT
I think there needs to be a clarification here. Department of Corrections officers are NOT LEOs. Different department, different funding, different training, different requirements, different politics. Nobody should be violated. Even in prison. It's another crime. By saying that a person is convicted of a crime, that somehow or another they are fair game for victimization in a prison by another inmate(s) is illogical and wrong. By just saying "it's part of their punishment" is wrong. If corrections officers cannot or are not willing to equitably enforce standards in the prison population, then there definately needs to be an inquiry.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:22:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-man: why aren't the rapists punished? from what i've read and what you said above it sounds like if a rape victim reports the incident to a guard, nothing happens. why is that?
View Quote
Because the guards all seem to think that
Originally Posted By DOCPIG: Only the punks get raped in prison, a person that stands up and defends himself and doesn't let himself get taken advantage of doesn't get raped, if you win or lose it doesn't matter as long as you are willing to show the attacker you are willing to fight back. A gang type rape is very if not totally rare.
View Quote
So, obviously, if some poor sap DOES get raped, he must be a "punk" who "was probably asking for it," just like women who wear red dresses. Beyond that, it's probably a manpower issue, yes. Blame the war on drugs for overflowing our prison system with non violent offenders. Maybe if we didn't imprison a greater percentage of our population than any other western country, we wouldn't have problems like these.
Link Posted: 7/20/2002 8:34:10 AM EDT
I'm no expert but what I heard was that there are alot of people willing to go along with that kind of buissness without a fight so if you put up a fight you are going to get bothered. just like what DOCPIG said
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:27:33 AM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
i'm not talking about the inmates charging the prison workers why aren't the rapists punished? from what i've read and what you said above it sounds like if a rape victim reports the incident to a guard, nothing happens. why is that?
View Quote
Ever hear of the blue wall of silence? Well there's something we call the orange wall of silence. The orange is for the prison jump suits. The prisoners know that they cannot bring any claims against other prisoners because they'll only be beat harder and made to endure much more. There are internal prison politics that they must abide by if they are to survive. Not to mention, who is going to witness for them? Witnesses are always asserted WHEN these claims come up, but they never materialize in the complaints or witness list. You're thinking like a free man, think like a caged inmate and you'll realize why you don't bring charges against the rapist. You can't escape them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:28:49 AM EDT
Excuse me, you can escape them, its called SHU (Special Housing Unit aka solitary) which they can go into. But they lose workout priveledges and other freedoms, which they CAN sue for.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:36:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: Good, that is what they get for not functioning in society.
View Quote
It's a good thing we never jail the innocent then, huh... Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:18:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Zak:
Originally Posted By QCMGR: Good, that is what they get for not functioning in society.
View Quote
It's a good thing we never jail the innocent then, huh... Oh, wait...
View Quote
Better learn to fight and lift weights.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 9:36:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/21/2002 9:39:00 AM EDT by Lazyshooter]
You see, this is why I really believe in spending a little more money on prisons. Every prisoner should have their own small cell with: a sink, a toilet, a shower, and a bed. They should be required to eat in their cell and clean their cell. There should be absolutely no interaction physically with other prisoners. They should be let out individually only for a short time each day in a secure area. Some may say that isolating prisoners from each other and keeping them "caged up" all day drain them mentally, and that a large number of these prisoners will be back out on the streets someday. Maybe they have a small point, but if you "commit the crime, do the time". Some may say there is too much power given to prison guards (a common complaint, I guess at Pelican in CA). I certainly wouldn't want to be a guard, that's for sure. There has to be more independent oversight also (interviews with prisoners, about treatment, etc.)
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 10:23:12 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lazyshooter: You see, this is why I really believe in spending a little more money on prisons. Every prisoner should have their own small cell with: a sink, a toilet, a shower, and a bed. They should be required to eat in their cell and clean their cell. There should be absolutely no interaction physically with other prisoners. They should be let out individually only for a short time each day in a secure area. Some may say that isolating prisoners from each other and keeping them "caged up" all day drain them mentally, and that a large number of these prisoners will be back out on the streets someday. Maybe they have a small point, but if you "commit the crime, do the time". Some may say there is too much power given to prison guards (a common complaint, I guess at Pelican in CA). I certainly wouldn't want to be a guard, that's for sure. There has to be more independent oversight also (interviews with prisoners, about treatment, etc.)
View Quote
Besides the independant oversight, the PLRA (Prisoner Litigation Reform Act) has been developed to address inmate issues. It also addresses that many inmates bring frovolous suits agains the state, which must be exhausted before a real law suit may be commenced. The PLRA allows an inmate to have a forum within the prison system that addresses any issues affecting inmate life. To my knowledge, the rape issue hasn't been brought many times with success. Mainly because "prison conditions" relates to what the prison system puts in place around the inmate (ex. showers, food, excercise) or basically what the state can manage. Rapes aren't managable. Its like trying to stop beatings or any other form of prison violence. When you have so much shit in one place, eventually they start attacking eachother.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 10:28:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lazyshooter: You see, this is why I really believe in spending a little more money on prisons. Every prisoner should have their own small cell with: a sink, a toilet, a shower, and a bed. They should be required to eat in their cell and clean their cell. There should be absolutely no interaction physically with other prisoners. They should be let out individually only for a short time each day in a secure area. Some may say that isolating prisoners from each other and keeping them "caged up" all day drain them mentally, and that a large number of these prisoners will be back out on the streets someday. Maybe they have a small point, but if you "commit the crime, do the time". Some may say there is too much power given to prison guards (a common complaint, I guess at Pelican in CA). I certainly wouldn't want to be a guard, that's for sure. There has to be more independent oversight also (interviews with prisoners, about treatment, etc.)
View Quote
Besides the independant oversight, the PLRA (Prisoner Litigation Reform Act) has been developed to address inmate issues. It also addresses that many inmates bring frovolous suits agains the state, which must be exhausted before a real law suit may be commenced. The PLRA allows an inmate to have a forum within the prison system that addresses any issues affecting inmate life. To my knowledge, the rape issue hasn't been brought many times with success. Mainly because "prison conditions" relates to what the prison system puts in place around the inmate (ex. showers, food, excercise) or basically what the state can manage. Rapes aren't managable. Its like trying to stop beatings or any other form of prison violence. When you have so much shit in one place, eventually they start attacking eachother.
View Quote
howbout we put video cameras everywhere, and i mean everywhere, and people breaking the rules get an extra 10 years tacked on to their sentence this might be tough to do, since it could be considered convicting someone of a crime without having a trial i imagine if such a system were put into place, it would cut down on the brawls and rapes a bit
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 10:31:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DOCPIG: All an Inmate has to do to stop being raped in prison is request protective segregation. By law if the Inmate requests protective segregation you must separate the Inmate and an investigation must be conducted to prove the inmate has a reason to be put on permanent protective segregation. Only the punks get raped in prison, a person that stands up and defends himself and doesn't let himself get taken advantage of doesn't get raped, if you win or lose it doesn't matter as long as you are willing to show the attacker you are willing to fight back. A gang type rape is very if not totally rare. Balzac72 is right corrections officers don't just ignore the rapes a prison is not like the movies were the CO's turn a blind eye to prison rape and violence. Balzac72 god bless you for protecting the rights of CO's in court.
View Quote
Thanks DOCPIG, sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Nice name also! [;)]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 10:34:28 AM EDT
so prisoners can't protect themselves from other prisoners. that is terrible and unfair! let's take away every Americans ability to protect themselves. yea! let's take away guns and turn the U.S.A. into one big prison! then we can all be safe, from gun violence.[@:D] over my dead body![heavy]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 11:32:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: Better learn to fight and lift weights.
View Quote
You know, I usually don't wish bad things on people--especially people I don't really know--but I REALLY hope you get to experience such a situation. Maybe when the head of a prison gang things you're cute and wants to make you his bitch, you might not be so cavalier.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 12:22:25 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 4:46:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 5:33:21 PM EDT
Ouch! Kinda make the chain gang look like a tea party.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 5:53:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: Better learn to fight and lift weights.
View Quote
You know, I usually don't wish bad things on people--especially people I don't really know--but I REALLY hope you get to experience such a situation. Maybe when the head of a prison gang things you're cute and wants to make you his bitch, you might not be so cavalier.
View Quote
You can only be a punk if you want to be one. That is the bottom line. Is that what happened to you? Did you get punked out and now you are defensive about the subject.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 6:07:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4:
View Quote
View Quote
How so M4? Are you a CO that knows from first hand experience managing Inmates or are you an ex Felon who thinks they know it all. If you are an ex felon then protective segregation or PS does exist and is there for the protection of the Inmates, I am sure if you are a felon then you must think PC is only where the punks go that cant take it which is a load of Inmate crap. By the way all Corrections Officers are LEO's and all deserve the respect of all fellow LEO officers. A CO works the inside and a regular cop works the outside. A CO sees more felons in a day then most cops see in there entire career and the CO's do not carry guns.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 6:54:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: You can only be a punk if you want to be one. That is the bottom line. Is that what happened to you? Did you get punked out and now you are defensive about the subject.
View Quote
Nope, never even been arrested, much less gone to prison and met bubba. I'm just someone who is offended by assholes such as yourself.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:25:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: You can only be a punk if you want to be one. That is the bottom line. Is that what happened to you? Did you get punked out and now you are defensive about the subject.
View Quote
Nope, never even been arrested, much less gone to prison and met bubba. I'm just someone who is offended by assholes such as yourself.
View Quote
In that case I hope we both go to prison and I can make you my bitch.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:28:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Just when you think you've seen the dumbest response ever, someone comes along and tops it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:35:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:43:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: In that case I hope we both go to prison and I can make you my bitch.
View Quote
[url=http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/]Click here.[/url]
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:46:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR: In that case I hope we both go to prison and I can make you my bitch.
View Quote
[url=http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/]Click here.[/url]
View Quote
Now, THAT'S funny!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:52:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DOCPIG:
Originally Posted By M4: What a load of uninformed bullshit.
View Quote
How so M4? Are you a CO that knows from first hand experience managing Inmates or are you an ex Felon who thinks they know it all. If you are an ex felon then protective segregation or PS does exist and is there for the protection of the Inmates, I am sure if you are a felon then you must think PC is only where the punks go that cant take it which is a load of Inmate crap. By the way all Corrections Officers are LEO's and all deserve the respect of all fellow LEO officers. A CO works the inside and a regular cop works the outside. A CO sees more felons in a day then most cops see in there entire career and the CO's do not carry guns.
View Quote
I'm surprised you even bothered to answer him! M4, his name is DOCPIG! Maybe you're the uninformed one here, do you know what DOC means? He has far more inside knowledge on the daily grind in the prisons, I only see the very few prisoner actions that get through the PLRA exhaustion requirements. This is the guy to talk to about what happens! DOC, I get to drive up to Greenhaven prison this tuesday for a wrongful death, excessive force suit. I actually got clearance to be strapped into the death chamber gurney. (I wish!) Seriously, I did get clearance to SEE the death chamber, they wouldn't give me any pictures though. Damn their infernal security protocal!
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:36:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By QCMGR:
Originally Posted By Zak: Nope, never even been arrested, much less gone to prison and met bubba. I'm just someone who is offended by assholes such as yourself.
View Quote
View Quote
So does this mean what I think it m...... Oh nevermind
Link Posted: 7/22/2002 7:07:47 AM EDT
DOCPIG, in my wrongful death case, the inmate was placed in a "Figure 4" position before the CO's left his cell. Can you explain this position to me? Can it lead to shortness of breath or hard breathing? Please give me your opinions of this securing position.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top