Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2002 12:42:47 PM EDT
[url]http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/GoodMorningAmerica/GMA020716MitchellCrooks.html[/url]

So now you can be a total slimeball and get away with it if you have a camera.  
What a total crybaby.  I wish I could bounce a brick off his skull and really give him something to whine about.  I hope he keeps putting his face out to the media, so everyone knows what he looks like.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 4:09:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy, I was ready to start my own new topic on this weeny cry baby bitch after seeing him interviewed.

From the moment he hung up on the radio show interview with the D.A. on the other phone, to the arrest in Hollywood where he screams "Help!" as he's driven off, then the Rev. Al Sharpton asking for his release... And now the GMA interview where he shows the world what a weak little wussie he is.

He committed petty theft and DWI and hit and run, if I'm not mistaken, and now he says his arrest is retailiation for the video?

If he got stopped for speeding, his ass would be in the county joint anyway. You don't get a free pass on your crimes.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top