Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/17/2002 5:41:46 PM EDT
first is a ceramic non-folder. I saw it linked here in the past but cant find it. Second is for a new "Baby" Fairbairn (not the Applegate-Fairbairn but the Sykes-Fairbairn)
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:03:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:10:31 PM EDT
As a Boker authorized dealer my catalogs don't list a fixed blade ceramic for this year, other than kitchen knives. As for the Baby Fairbairn who is the manufacturer, I'll see what I can find. Jake
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:22:19 PM EDT
The FairBairn is a type of knife, also called a Sykes-Fairbairn after the inventor. He was the Cheif of Police in Shanghia before WWII. The Baby Fairbairn is a smaller version.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:50:31 PM EDT
Found the Sykes-Fairbairn but not the baby, they are made by Lewis International, however that company is not listed in my catalog so I don't think I'll be much help there. Gimme a few to look for ceramic fixed blades though. Jake
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 7:04:39 PM EDT
Man I have seared online and looked through stacks of catalogs and i cant find a single fixed blade ceramic thats not a kitchen knife, i wish you luck in your search. Jake
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 8:45:43 PM EDT
Try searching for Mad Dog Knives. I know they make fixed ceramic blades. Might be hard to find and will be expensive.
Top Top