Posted: 6/13/2002 11:43:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Miss Magnum is cool
Jo Jo and Sinistral rock
Juggernaut is pimp
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got some BRC pics to scan and post, namely MissMagnum rolling around with Waverunner (I think it was waverunner, anyway) just before the door prizes were awarded...

Would this be the ending to the AR15.com dating game?

Got a good one with McUzi in it too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 7:36:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Miss Magnum is cool
Jo Jo and Sinistral rock
Juggernaut is pimp
View Quote

I most definitely concur!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#4]
What?

Ya don't need any of that.  Just the site of the 'All Great Mall Ninja' is enought to scare any evil do-er into giving up....
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Ummm... ::flips hair back::

Bachelor Number 1, I want you to try to seduce me.  What is your best line with the ladies?

Bachelor Number 2, we're out on our very first date ::tee hee:: and you're so distracted by the riveting conversation that you hit and kill a pedestrian.  How would we spend the rest of the date and how would we dispose of the body?

So, like, I'm at the annual Victoria Secret bra and panty sale and it's literally a mad house.  Bachelor Number 3, how would you ensure my safety AND that I get the best deals?  
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#6]
LMAO!

Tyler wonders why all of this conversation is necessary...

Eric/Tyler
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Well MM, if I were bach #3, and we were at a VS in Cali, I would whip out the Lorcen .32and tell everybody "If you don't want me to shoot through 3 cops WITH vests, and through 28 walls, she gets everything for free!!"
That should do it!!
Every one would cower in fear and void their bladders of the soy shakes they drink!!
And you gould get all the bras and panties you want for free!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://www.AzChatfield.net/Comebacks/Amazing.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]If I was Bachelor #1[/b] - I have a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu, here let me show you.....(cough, slowly blacking out, Waverunner taps out)

[b]If I was Bachelor #2[/b] - "Body, what body? that was a speedbump baby! Sorry I was distracted, tell me more about intersecting fields of fire and the many uses of Hoppe's #9 again..."

[b]If I was Bachelor #3[/b] - After pulling the fire alarm(of course there is no actual fire) I would utilize the lights and sirens on my golf-cart and instruct people to vacate the premisis immediately. Once everyone leaves, we'd have all of Victoria's Secret all to ouselves..."[}:D] ("Woo Hoo" roars from the audience)

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#11]
[b]If I was Bachelor #1[/b]
I would say
" would you be interested in living a life of luxury and deceit?"

[b]If I was Bachelor #2[/b]

I would toss the corpse in the back of my 4x4 and we would proceed to my place where I keep a heavy duty wood chipper [red] for just such an emergency[/red]. then dump the slurry in the drainage ditch [red]coincidentally located at my place too[/red].  I would then proceed to spend any money that was on the corpses on you my dear.

[b] If I was Bachelor #3 [/b]

I would pull my sawed off gold plated high point "pimp stick" out from my tommy hillfiger designer undies, that are in plane sight due to the fact that my pants are almost pulled down to my knees.
I would thus shoot gansta style into the ceiling quickly evacuating the store  allowing you to shop to your hearts content.

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Bachelor #4 Waverunner, they just move well together, plus he already knows his place.

Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#14]
ROFLMAO!!  Y'all crack me up!  This is better than any sitcom on TV by a long stretch!
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Actually, FrankSquid, it was more like, "Can I do bad things to you?  I promise I'll never tell anyone."  ROTFLMAO
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:06:59 PM EDT
[#16]
I think any of the three candidates should feel honored if the young lady even gave them the friggen time of day! And for dork #3 ,just remember that a 9MM is just a 45 set on stun.
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top